We have a family trip to hotel, Staff very warm welcome. Breakfast was delicious and have plenty of choices, Rooms are big at Sea Pavilion, very nice sea view from room at main building, beach very clean, Ocean pool and hotel beach was fantastic kids very enjoyed. My uncle was not well on our departure date and front office team very efficiency in emergency helping.
big thanks to hotel team and we will stay again on next visit.
1. I was staying on the 3rd floor with garden view. The room and bathroom were clean. The AC worked properly.
2. Outdoor pool which faces the beach is large and well designed. The indoor pool is small, but acceptable.
3. Hotel premises is broad and there are so many big and small trees.
4. The environment is fresh. There are also birds and monkeys living within the premises. I'm scared of the monkeys ><
5. There are halls for holding events. We did rent a big one for our party. The food is acceptable.
6. The hotel is connected to the beach. Suitable for team building activities.
1. Front desk staff didn't really smile and acted like they didn't want to talk to us. I don't understand why.
2. Staff standing outside the party hall were rude and flirtatious.
3. There were not many security guards, so better not to walk alone at night. There are so many trees and very dark at night.
4. Checking in and out process was quite slow even though we already booked in advance.
This is a lovely place to stay for 1 or 2 nights if you are passing through Sihanoukville. Sihanoukville itself is not great, no proper roads, lots of construction and rubbish everywhere. The hotel is in secluded grounds and the pool by the sea is amazing! It is starting to become slightly shabby though so could do with refurbishment. The staff were all lovely and helpful.
Beautiful surroundings, spacious rooms, amazing staff, great food -this hotel is an oasis in the chaos of Sihanoukville as it is now.
Views from the 6th floor are stunning and my room was very comfortable.
The food and wine were good and staff in both restaurants and the Ocean Pool bar were so helpful and friendly. A special mention for Somira in the Coral Restaurant and Panun at the Sunset Terrace. In fact, all the staff were fantastic and a credit to the hotel.
I spent much of my time on the beautiful private beach which is clean and the sea is fantastic -no jellyfish or blackwater like some Asian beaches I've been to.
Much as I love living in Phnom Penh, this is somewhere I'll definitely visit again to escape the city and recharge my batteries.
Very nice hotel..,I stayed there for 8 nights. Got 2 hours complimentary massage in the spa.., what a treat 👏👏👏. Spacious hotel room with a nice view. Clean room and nice staff. The ocean pool is amazing. You’ll get a breathtaking sunset everyday. One of my best sunsets I experienced 🌅😀👍🏻