Very spacious room with good room service and centrally located which makes it a value for money. Room was very neat and clean. Only concern was that the lights in the room were little dim at night. Staff were good and helpful. Room environment was very calm and good.
We stayed here for one night. Since we were 5 adults we booked one suite and one deluxe room. Rooms were big and nicely furnished, Neat & clean rooms including washrooms. Hotel ambiance is excellent, we also had a complimentary breakfast which was satisfactory. Good Hospitality & affordable hotel.
I checked in on March 29th, 2013. My family and I were on our way to Shirdi when we made a night stop at Prolific Inn Durga. I am surprised that this hotel has had bad reviews. If what is written earlier is true, then hats off to the new management. They have indeed reinvented the place. The rooms are extremely well made up and comfortable. My kids loved the flat screen TV with cable. :)
Room service was up to the mark and the food was simply delicious. The staff is friendly and ever helpful. The fact that this hotel is so easily accessible is an added bonus. The lawns are beautiful and the banquet halls - esp IRIS- had me impressed. I intend to speak to my company HR and arrange a few conferences at this place.
The new management has worked hard and I wish them the very best.
I checked in the morning on 20th Nov 11, paid advance & in the evening i moved to other hotel. This hotel is like BHOOT MAHAL. In whole hotel, only my family were staying. Room,Washroom so dirty. Evening we moved to other hotel & paid extra amount. So my advise not to think about this hotel for stay.
I selected this hotel as a last minute deal since I was in rush. Since their local numbers were not listed I I had to contact their Mumbai Office (Sai Bless) and was asked to pay 100% advance. I relied on photo and location map to go for this. Another criterion was availability of swimming pool that my children insisted on. Bus I was cheated 100% on following counts
(1) The Hotel is in its dirtiest state. There is dirt everywhere right form staircase railing (you cant hold on) to passages to rooms.
(2) Bath tubs are full of smudge marks and fungus
(3) I was given AC room which I forced them to change to other room since AC was not working. The changed room AC leaked water from roof. IN the middle of night I was awake by water leaking and had to place a bucket to collect it. several calls to housekeeping reception to help me had no response.
(4) All plumbing , toilet sets everything was sheer disgust. I had a bad fight with my wife on selection of this muck in the name of hotel
(5) Swimming pool - DOES HOT HAVE WATER. It is is an abandoned state with leaves and dog poo. Please note hotel management cheated me saying that it is operational when they took my booking
(6) Cutlery is in a bad state. Drinking water stinks
(7) The only thing worth mentioning is that the staff was helpful. They know they have infinite problems here and they did help. BUT PLEASE DONT SELECT THIS HOTEL BASED ON THIS ONLY GOOD THING.
Conclusion. : There are dozens of good hotels around that may have have accommodation available. PLEASE STAY AWAY FORM THIS CHEATS.
Hotel Sai palace (Excellent. I moved on to stay here. Its really good)