I had enjoyed my stay here. The room are beautiful and very comfortable. My special thanks to Reception staff Mr.Chandra,Mr Louis and Mr Rovin who was very helpful during my check in process. Rovin,was very helpfull and with his warm greetings to me. My another thanks to Ms Jaya from housekeeping with her courtasy way to us.. Thanks team. I really enjoyed the and will come back again. Kalidasan . Room:327
I dont know what foreigner expectation during stay here. For me as local, this is nearly perfect and my third time stay here. My review as below
1. Food is delicious. Across entire hotel Malaysia I ever stay, here every single food is delicious, exceeded JW Marriot, Hotel Jen, Swiss Garden and etc although selection is not wide. The staff is really nice.
2. Internet is free and speed is acceptable. Dont get me wrong. Most luxurious hotel charge internet separately.
3. Pleasant bathroom. Strong shower flow, quality of toiletries.
4. Aircond blower still functioning even you already pull out the room card. This give calm feeling after you have hot day outside; the moment you enter, the room is already cool.
5. Want beautiful golf field view? Choose here. All room including cheap room are facing golf field
6. Free and plenty parking.
7. Have function at ballroom? This is one of hotel i ever seen that have ballroom near roadside. Its very helpful for old or disable person. Easy and fast access. Not forget, for muslim, prayer room is near ballroom.
The swimming pool is closed, probably to prevent covid 19 spread.
First of all, thank you for receptionist who allow me to check in at 10am. However, while entering to hotel, there is concierge person infront of hotel. Even though he saw me struggling with my luggage & hand carry, he avoid me & disappear. No help offered. Upon check in no member recognition & no breakfast information given. Rooms are dusty. I don't think they have sanitize or clean room thoroughly. Water problem since we check when selangor water issue on going. Even while check out no luggage assistance offered. The worst part, never received any email right after i check out.
Would never stay this hotel again. Never recommend to anyone. Please improve!
Stayed a night for business and was impressed with the front desk efficiency. I was upgraded generously to a huge duplex room when my booked room was not available. Check in was fast and I was handled by Siva, who was swift and a true customer oriented personnel. Gave me an extension to my check out time even I did not ask for it. Ordered my dinner via in room dining and the service was quick and efficient and food was delivered hot.
Room was huge with a hall and kitchenette and with super comfortable bed. But the decor and the condition of the room is a bit dated. Some of the power points are no longer working.
Overall a nice experience and I will certainly be back if I am in this part of town again.
Stayed here for 2D1N recently during year end vacation. The check-in experience was not pleasant. During my arrival, there was no concierge staff to attend to us to assist us with the luggages. The outdoor car park was very dark with insufficiently lighting, we felt greatly insecured walking to and from the car park at night.
Room given to us was #225, a ground floor room with 1 king bed and 1 single bed. The room condition was terribly damp and moist, we discovered that the toilet ventilation fan was not effective and the water in the bathtub could not be drained properly. There was a stench of rotten wood in the room, likely due to the high misture content in the room. We also found little brownish water contained in the bathtub with some stains. The bathroom shower curtain was mouldy, the toiletries provided was not up to standard. Hair dryer and the room telephone in the room were not completely working in order. TV in the room was rather small for Holiday Inn resort standard. Cleanliness in the room needs to be greatly improved, ants were found on the desk. The bedside lamp was also faulty. Carpet in the room was old and dirty.
Responsiveness of housekeeping staffs needs to be improved. Requests for bottled water, towels and toiletries took long time to be delivered and often needed a second reminder call.
Swimming pool was decent and good for a casual swim.