We visited as part of a tour group for 2 nights. Location is not central as Samarkand sights are well spread out. Room was good as was bathroom. Saving grace was pool and gardens. Reception staff try hard and speak some English. Breakfast room nice. Little terrace to garden peaceful.
Yes unfortunately not good , we ware stayed at this hotel for 3 night , firstly not really good welcome , fews people in reception ok check in after no one walk with us to other building , we have to look for way to there ok , no lift (elevators) we had to care our case to 3.floor ok not bad room but no WiFi in the room ,all the time for internet we most go outside room , even we ask about help ,but no one care and no one help , location is also not very good ,but anyway I give 2 because of swimming pool it was nice to have swimming pool. Thanks anyway
Spent 1 night in the hotel and it was really good. The room is modern and clean. The staff are helpful and great location. The pool is 24 hours and WiFi is very good.
Highly recommend for anyone visiting Samarkand.
Very clean, nicely and newly decorated room and bathroom, quiet and peaceful.
Good choice of food for breakfast.
The hotel is not very big so there aren't crowds of people during breakfast, for example.
1. This hotel is new especially the new wing which we stayed in.
2. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated.
3. The hotel location is good.
1. The new wing is not connected the old one. In order to reach it one needs to walk most of the garden
which is hardly illuminated at night.
2. The hotel has no elevator! To reach our room on the third floor of the new wing you need to climb 48
steep stairs. For people of over 70 this is a real ordeal!
3. Half the rooms face the road and are very noisy. You should definitely ask for a garden facing room.
4. There are no luggage racks in the room. Though there is a lot of space in the room you cannot handle
5. The management is very unfriendly, to say the least.
6. Breakfast is very poor. The bread and the cakes were at least three days old. The toaster was broken.
The fried and boiled eggs were served straight from the freezer!!!! Everything was very cold. The
coffee machine provided a lukewarm brown liquid that didn’t even compared to coffee
7. The restaurant staff were unsmiling and not particularly helpful. They didn’t really care about the
8. The free WiFi hardly works in the rooms