The rooms are dirty and falling apart. The list of faults are endless but here are few:
1. The window couldn’t be closed as it was to small for frame, therefore outside traffic and noise could be heard
2. Damp on the ceiling
3. Bed sheets not clean, pillow and duvets stained.
4. Bathroom dirty, pubes on toilet seat, mould and grime every where, newspaper used to cover missing extractor fan,
5. Room and contents dirty, stained cups, doors, unwashed rugs.
6. Hall way carpets ripped and stained.
7. I ventured to the third floor to see what the banging was to find a back door slamming in the wind that had been tied closed with a piece of wire that had broken free
8. Kitchen dirty with piles of washing up.
9. Breakfast area dirty
We had to make a last minute booking due to being evacuated from Havelock Island and was charged 5000 rupees by the manager Selba who told us the room was Delux. This was a lie and we were conned out of our money. Due to circumstances we had not choice but too suck it up and stay for a night.
The current listing in Lonely Planet is out of date. Avoid this place like the plague.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC