Stayed for 2 nights in a beautifully appointmented room. Two beds, nice furniture, excellent bathroom, very nuce decor throughout the hotel. Modern and cool! Nice breakfast and the chef got me scrambled eggs without dairy products. Very nice and helpful staff with fluent English. Hopefully I will come back one day!
- comfortable room
- in quiet district
- the man at the front desk on morning of departure was really nice, it made up a little for the others - see below
- the man at the reception on the day of our arrival was extremely unpleasant, almost rude. He clearly does not think much of serving clients.
- he first tried to sell us a more expensive room because it was noon and check out was 2pm, and "it was not yet ready". We showed a copy of the email where the hotel had accepted we could get into our room early for no charge, but he still refused. After insisting again, he gave us the room which was fully ready, so he had lied to us.
- when we came in the evening to settle our account, he asked us to pay for the full room. I told him we had already been debited a month before and showed him my bank account statement. He said this was only a guarantee and that we would be reimbursed of that.
- a month later, we have not been reimbursed and they tell us to deal with Booking
- the staff at the restaurant is not taking care of clients : you have to get up and fetch the menu yourself, and look for them all the time as they are not available. Same for breakfast where staff was grim looking. Service is very long.
- breakfast was of lower quality and choice than all the others we had in the country
- hotel equipment not on par with the price (no swimming pool, no fitness etc)
Close to airport, 10 min by taxi.
New hotel. Fresh and polite service team st reception, breakfast is not continental ... but wide offer of local delicious things ... where to get horse meat for breakfast .. service in restaurant is good
Rooms clean, room service very friendly and good. All in all .. highly recommended
My wife and I stayed for 2 nights. The first night was before travelling to Bukhara, we had an excellent room ,comfy bed and everything spotlessly clean. We enjoyed a nice dinner and drinks on the terrace. Staff speak good English and very helpful. We left early and were given a breakfast box. We were able to leave luggage there. There is a bank close by to change money.
When we returned a few days later we were given a warm welcome, and again everything was perfect. Will definitely stay here next time we're in Tashkent.
During our last trip to Uzbekistan we stayed at this hotel. It is a little bit out of the centre but we used Yandex taxi app so had no issues with drivers. The location is very quiet and the hotel is very new and clean.
Room is spacious, very clean and well equipped, wifi is fast enough.
The ony drawback was that one window did not have any blinds almost so we had a lot of light coming in early morning.
Breakfast was nice too, good choice of pastries, cakes and blinis.