I want you to know from the off I think this is a great place and I've had unreal service.
My extended review is either to help you or help the property with a snag list etc.
Ill list as I'm writing this whilst I'm here so will add too. Not in any useful order.
We stayed in number 54, myself and my son, 4.
1) this is a romantic place, there was fake rose petals under the sofa and the hot tub turns off at 7pm. Im not suggesting anything.
2) its a beautiful place, for the money you can get this for online the square footage is unparalleled. I've spent more in turkey in a tiny room.
3) its made for 2 people, yet one bottle of greeting water....
4) the fridge doesnt have a freezer bit, it would he great if did, ice and or ice.lollies (4 year old)
5) it would be good if the place had a welcome pack like, wifi code, hot tub, local shop, taxi place etc. I.mean its fairly easily detected. But a late arrival and a tiny sign near door isnt enough, sometimes....There is no reception or anything but as said emails and calls are pretty quick, you collect your keys in a lock box outside the apartment.
6) the solarium door locks itself behind you, the tiny sign says this, luckily the lack of air con meant window open I posted my 4 year old in.
7) The air con didnt work, we arrived on Monday 9pm. Tuesday reported by email, help arrived in 15 mins, did the usual, not being thick check. Said it would be fixed that day. It wasnt but the fan part was. Needed regassing. Fixed Wednesday. Really really good looking after. Its not a massive air con unit and theyll turn it off on you.......but it makes a difference at night. The first 2 nights we both woke several times sweating buckets.
Best way is to shut the kitchen window and door on super hot days as solarium and cooker chimney are letting hot air in.
8) washer works! Airer in Lanzarote will dry your towels in an hour.
9) solarium is shared.
10) steal a couple of sachets of salt and pepper from airport as the place doesnt supply, no biggy, just advice.
11) do NOT prepay for a taxi from airport, quoted 30-40 euros like me?, local taxi os 10-15 euros. Note they only pick up in their own areas. Imagine you stay in Manchester and want to.go to liverpool, theyll take you but will not pick you up. Liverpool will have to.
12) stuff is pretty cheap, I brought some asda tablets in hand luggage. Its not liquid....and probably cheaper but genuinely a cheaper box is about 2-3 euros.
13) always pay attractions in Euro on card, they'll ask and its dearer....
14) at 54 walk straight up the street about 4-500m in front of you until the end and look right, there's a local shop there selling slices of cheese, ham, crisps, water, beer.
My first shopping list would be;
Washing liquid and fab softeners; €2.80
Matches or lighter/candles. €3
15) if you're susceptible to light in rooms, bring a blindfold as there are light domes which are great during day....
16) they can add a childs bed but its open plan. If I wasnt single theyd be as much action happening.
17) theres an iron, a proper iron and a hairdryer....you don't need your travels.
18) smart tv doesnt have pay per view that I could see but as any smart tv it has Netflix and prime. May be worth a free month. Most people will be out but by later evening I was in with the nipper.
19) It doesnt have an oven, I wasted money on pizza. I asked and they said its the microwave its same device, so I thought one of the new systems that can be table top and microwave. Its not its just a microwave.
20) bring an adaptor if you have laptop etc the room has two usb charging point near bed for phones.
21) A cooker hood light wouldnt go amiss even just a push light.
22) 2 frying pans, no spatula or prongs (for accommodation provider).
23) the cleaning is hit and miss, see pics but later learned theres no cleaning service included in accommodation.
24) I reported a weird smell in the kitchen around half way through stay and once again the customer service was impeccable..guy was at the door within the hour. They unfortunately couldn't smell anything. I still can and its very off.putting for a kitchen. My son can smell but he may just be agreeing.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC