We stayed for 2 nights as a group of three adults in a suite room, using the fold-out sofa.
- Veronique was very responsive, professional and amazingly attentive
- Secure parking under Kleber Square. It‘s a bit pricey compared to other places but for the convenience of being right in the middle of the city, we felt it was worth it. You will need to contact the hotel directly to reserve a spot and get access instructions
- Super fast wireless internet
- Small kitchenette with coffee and tea facilities
- Spacious bathroom with all amenities you‘d need
- We all slept very well; comfortable bed and sofa-bed
- There is a lift (yes it may be small but that‘s what you get in old historical buildings)
- Easy walking distance to the main sights, cafes and restaurants
- No work desk in the room (if you plan to do some work, it‘ll be hard to)
- No breakfast (but there are great cafes within walking distance)
Thank you Veronique for a wonderful stay!
Our family, 2 adults and 2 kids, travelled to Strasbourg. We checked out a previous hotel and decided last minute to stay another night in Strasbourg. We booked a room at the Life Cathedral hotel, but we got a call right after booking telling us they upgraded us for free to a bigger room and moved us jere to Life Renaissance New Concept. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. They met us at the parking garage so we could get discounted parking and then they walked us up to our room. They apartment was fantastic! Plenty of room for our family. It was very clean and beautifully decorated. It was very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend staying here!
We stayed in a deluxe Queen suite for two nights. The check in was very smooth and easy. The hosts were very helpful. The room was big and the Kitchen was well equipped. The sofa turns into an extra bed. The room heating was good as well. The room we stayed faced directly to the Kleber square. We enjoyed cooking dinner in our Kitchen. The hotel is near the Strasbourg main station.. just 10 minutes walk.. there is also a tram stop within a minutes walk.The hotel is well placed and it fullfilled our expetations.
The check in was informal. The elevator was tinny. The room very noisy, the walls are so thin you can hear everything. The wifi is super slow (you cant open apps). But the main problem is that they tell you something and they dont do it. You can not trust on them. Read other reviews. If you doesn’t want a horrible experience avoid it!
We were in Strasbourg for only one night but really wished we stayed longer as this apartment was absolutely lovely. It was beautiful, very clean and spacious. There were many good facilities provided in the hotel as well. Although we did not use the kitchen, I noticed it was well equipped too. The location was fantastic and within a walking distance to all the main attractions.The host, Mark, was truly the best. He was friendly, accomodating and gave many good recommendations for our stay in Strasbourg.
I will recommend this place to anybody who visits Strasbourg.