The review is going to be little larger, apologies for that.
1.Check-in: The very first day when I entered the hotel, it was 11 pm in the night. The check-in was very smooth. Hardly took a minute.
2.Room: When I entered the room, my god I was literally speechless. So much space, sofa, king size premium bed, glass in the bathroom, private balcony.. what more I can ask for?
3.Breakfast: The very next morning, I went for the breakfast. It was self service breakfast. They have a restaurant called The Tamarind in the ground floor. The breakfast was served there.
The breakfast menu is way more than enough. Like seriously who cook 10 items in breakfast? Awesome no? Trust me dude, it isn't called breakfast, more like lunch + breakfast included.
Another awesome thing is, they have different menus for every other days. I used to call(phone) my mom and tell her what was there in breakfast today.
4.Behaviour: Trust me dude, I have been to many hotels earlier in my life but they got something special in them. The guy called Sushanth, always used to keep a smile on his face. All of the workers were very decent, polite and down to earth.
Don't know the name of the lady who once served me plates and bowl in the mid night with a smile on her face. A very nice behaviour.
And the guy who always used to play nice songs in the breakfast table. Bro your playlist just rocks. It used to make our morning so good.
Another guy from whom once I asked for a cloth to clean my bike, he instantly came with a cloth and started cleaning the bike himself, I told him I will do it myself, but he was like "no sir, it's my duty". These small things matters a lot.
5. Foods: I used to order foods from Zomato, swiggy, dominos and what not. Usually many hotels do not allows outside food but they never uttered a word against it.
6. Bike rental: Again Sushanth helped me here to get a bike on rent, which made our trip extra awesome.
7. Surrounding: The area got everything, from medical store to kirana shop to mandir to church to wine shop :P
A decent and very peaceful area.
8. I used to get vives like I am in my house, the surrounding, the place, their behaviour was like that. They used to treat us like any other family members.
9. The hard part for me was the last day of my trip. I got tears on my eyes when I was leaving my room. All of the memories I spent there were revolving in my mind. I was emotional there. Again Sushanth came till the door to see off us.
10. Thanks for making our trip so awesome, so cozy, so pocket-friendly.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC