I transferred from Crystal Crown to this hotel for a change in scenery. Stayed here for 2 nights at their De Luxe room with a window.
1) ok for the price
2) good internet (wifi) connection
3) comfort room is clean
4) hot water for shower available
5) with free 2 bottles of mineral water
6)a lot of small shops nearby
7) good restaurants on walking distance
1) Assigned a room at their 3rd floor and they don't have an elevator which is ok, but I have to carry my luggage all by myself, no-one to even assist the guest! Gosh!
2) the room size is ok, problem is the housekeeping, the floor is kind of "sticky", bed sheets doesn't smell good and fresh
3) super tiny TV (16 to 17' I guess) which is ok with me but no english channel!
4) no ref, coffee/tea water heater
5) I booked thru agoda, when I checked in they are requiring a Rm100 deposit, what if you don't have that much cash since you're staying for only a night or 2 in Malaysia? Good thing I have an extra.
6) no free breakfast
Hotel Viva was a hotel closely located to the Premier Hotel which is where the bus station is. Walking distance was about 10 to 15 minutes away and very practacle. Location is close to the major shopping centre and just outside local cuisine which was the best.
When I checked in sadly they didn’t allow me to check in early. They wanted an additional 50RM which I said fine. In the end I was not able to check into the time capsule in KLIA2 so in the end I used that budget to check in early and catch a snooze for a hour and have a shower.
The room had no windows which I was very much happy with. I did not have to worry about light or anything.
Room was small and practacle perfect for a single person. TV was very much lacking, not their fault it was the Cable. There was nothing to watch and not very much international TV variety either. Didn’t really care because in the end I needed sleep!
Noise situation was practically nothing, it was nice and quiet. I asked for a taxi to be arranged for the morning of Spartan which was done and was on time also as well.
The only issue I had was that they wanted 100RM deposit which was not made clear anywhere. It was lucky that I changed money, had I not I questioned how I was going to deposit this. There is no credit card facilities so it is all cash.
I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone.
If you are a family then this is not a hotel for you, unless you book several rooms in which you might as well allocate your funds to a hotel with a few more facilities and more room.
Single people or short stay couples this place would be perfect. I would actually recommend a room with no windows that way during the day you can get the best sleep, and the aircon makes the stay even better.
Location is convenient, but the service is poor. They did not service room even i stay for 3 nights. No water replace each day, no towel provided. They only exchange the towel upon request. The television was not comfortable as small in size and unclear. Luckily the bathroom is clean and comfortable.