1. Should I go if I get seasick?
2. Should I go if I’m not a swimmer and don’t snorkel? Can I stay on the boat and still enjoy seeing the whales?
Hi, looking at booking a trip to Tonga for a week towards the end of August to include a whale tour but just wondering if you can recommend based on the following?
- what areas I should be looking at booking accommodation location wise as also want to be near a nice beach and stay in cheap but reasonable fale type accommodation.
- Is there a bus collection for these tours etc?
- Should I be pre-booking for that time or can I wait until that week and book based on weather?