Boat Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
What travellers are saying
- I would really recommend the whole day cruise, amazing and professional crew, delicious food and great swimming stops along the route.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A special day spent with my family on this beautiful yacht. Nikos and his co sailor were knowledgable and hospitable. We had a lovely breakfast and fabulous lunch which was delicious. Stunning scenery and refreshing swim stops. We had a perfect day and would highly recommend. A must do.Written 2 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We sailed for 4 days on a beautiful 54 foot soling yacht with Captain Nikos. Argiris Vlachopoulos with Discovery Aegean tours worked with us to set up the trip. Argiris did a wonderful job, getting things the way we wanted. Captain Nikos maintained great control of the boat, even during one episode of particularly rough seas. Amazing! In addition to being an excellent captain, Nikos was friendly, accommodating, and knew a lot about the area in which we sailed. We enjoyed the information he shared. The boat was an older version but remained well appointed and comfortable. We had an amazing 4 days and would highly recommend contacting Argiris Vlachopoulos at Discovery Aegean tours. You will be fortunate if Nikos is available to skipper for you.Written 4 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Limenaria
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Limenaria:See more tours for couples in Limenaria on Tripadvisor