Top Attractions in Limenaria
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We stayed at a hotel at the beach. The beach is anything but crowded in June 2022, so good place to relax.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went the beach a few times 6 euros for the beds and a bar with food not bad prices but you add in the cost of sunbeds and it adds upWritten 26 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good for walking to and really peaceful place with views. Nothing spectacular so would only bother if you like walking.Written 4 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Overlooking the harbour, in a stunning position, this could be a fabulous hotel or apartments. It’s however (according to our rep) owned by the whole village so nobody is really responsible for it and as such it’s just sinking further in disrepair.
A few minutes walk up from the left hand side of the harbour up some steps, it’s an easy walk and worth going up if only for the views.
We walked to Potos on the seaside path and you have to walk past it.
At sunset, when it’s lit up and the moon was also out, it made some good photosWritten 22 October 2019
- nice and quiet place.the main beach of pimenaria is full of small restaurants that you could and have a nuce ocean view.it is a bit quiet but i am visiting at the beginning of the seasonWritten 21 May 2016
- Hard working, honest people with a good idea of their job. There are more beautifull places than southern Thassos in Greece but they get best out of itWritten 11 August 2022
- For those who are looking to have a good cocktail and listen to club music, this is the place! Continuous fun, a menu with lots of cocktails and very good prices. The cocktails we drank were very good. The service was impeccable. The most beautiful waitress in Greece works here!Written 13 September 2021
- Best cocktail bar in town (behind the best restaurant in town - Mouragio)
Very well made cocktails, great atmosphere and wonderful staff. Highly recommended!!Written 8 July 2022
- The view from up there is just breath taking, you need to chek it out. About the store, not so impressed though was few unique pices. The prices are like any other gold store, but many of the jewllery were made from silver and plated with gold.Written 4 September 2019
As other reviews indicate, this shop is different to the usual gift shops in the village. It sells gifts and crafts that you would actually want to use or display when you get home rather than think ‘why did I buy that’.
Just walking round and browsing what they sold was a pleasure and you didn’t feel pressured to buy, although I would guess most people did. Signs say please don’t take photos and I can see why.... buy the real thing not just a photographic memory.
Loved the signs outside advertising it (only two photos we took!)Written 22 October 2019
- They crew consider every detail of your vacation and have an extensive staff of professionals whether they are trainers, engineers or any of the necessary support that a good charter company should offer.
A lovely meal cooking on board awaits us after swimming in a large gulf with clear green water. The skipper was very kind and the master helped us with any request we had.
Thank you to Sail in Thassos for another great Aegean cruise and we will see you again.
Jane - AngelWritten 10 March 2020
- Loved this shop. The people working there were very friendly and helpful without giving the 'hard sell'. Lovely, unusual products on sale.Written 31 May 2022
- Nikos shop is wide range of beautiful products, not at all expensive and, on top of it, Nikos is very friendly.
I must admit I came back several times to buy from him: some T-shirts, rings, magnets, decorative things and others. Everytime Nikos was very helpful (even with information regarding Thassos) and managed to find for me and my friends things that now we love to have.
I highly recommend Nikos Shop.Written 13 September 2018
- Very special, most beautiful Good service and impressive, clean, important, inexpensive. Thank you for this great feeling given.Written 8 March 2019
- we spent quite awail lokking round here, they some very nice and interesting items. Well worth a second visit next time we are over.Written 8 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Limenaria
- The most popular things to do in Limenaria with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Limenaria on Tripadvisor