Boat Tours • Sightseeing Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We absolutely loved our Doubtful Sound overnight cruise with Real NZ and thoroughly recommend this trip.
From beginning to end, across Lake Manapouri with skipper Ian and crew Karen who were friendly, knowledgeablesnd helpful, to bus driver Reynold who expertly navigated us across the beautiful Wilmot Pass with funny antidotes along the way.
We were greeted by Skipper Blake and Katie's crew who welcomed us aboard and could not have been more helpful.
The food was sensational, thank you Fir. The service, cleanliness and professionalism from everyone was superb from beginning to end.
Enjoyed Div's wonderful slide show and endless knowledge about the area.
This experience is a must do on anyones bucket list.
Recommend +++Written 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic day diving with Shark Experience, but more than that, they went above and beyond to make everything happen.
On Friday the weather report was not true to the actual weather, Nicky kept us informed of the situation and the delays, and when we did set out, the captain made the right decision (no matter how much fun we were having in the 5m swells 😅) and turned us around as he felt it was unsafe.
Because we were already booked to go to Rakiura/Stewart Island, we paid extra for a pick up from the island and went on Sunday. The crew were so accommodating picking us up, and at the 11th hour a 4.8m beautiful shark turned up. They got us all in to see her and it was amazing being in the water with her.
They then got us back on time for what was supposed to be our taxi pick up but when Blue Star Taxi's did not show up, Nicky was on the phone to them trying to work out what happened, and then called a taxi for uis with CABI Taxi's Invercargill (who is wonderful and I wish we had used her the whole time).
I can't express how aboveb and beyond the Shark Experience team went for us, and how much it meant. Thank you so much!
SamWritten 1 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience Mike and Nicky are amazing hosts friendly and informative I had never dived and the crew made it a relaxing and enjoyable time and the sharks wow unbelievable you got to give this a go can't recommend highly enoughWritten 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bluff
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in Bluff:See more adventurous tours in Bluff on Tripadvisor