Top Attractions in Costa Adeje
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- A beautiful beach in Tenerife, very crowded in July, a bit dirty in the water, unfortunately people throw all kinds of plastic packaging into the water, that's why I give 4 stars. It's worth visiting.Written 5 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So glad we we did this walk. It wasn't nearly a daunting as it looks and had a couple of surprises along the route. It is well managed and staff are on hand at all times.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stayed at the Guayarmina Princess lovely hotel close to the Beach
and the restaurants and Bars lovely walk on the prom .Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice beach despite being close to Puerto Colon harbour from where lots of boat trips and water sports run from. It's clean, and busy, but not absolutely packed - you'll find space easily enough if you don't need a sun shade and lounger.
Inflatables course is expensive at 20e with a day pass option only, but looks alright. Snorkelling was great the first day when another snorkeler had brought a bit of bread to attract attention. Saw big groupers (dusky?), wrasse, loads of breams and I think Canarian parrot fish, although couldn't really be sure from above. Less to see second time snorkeling without bread.
Backed by bar/restaurants, but not too raucous.Written 8 August 2022
- Overall very nice shopping mall...
The exception is the phone accessory store in the basement. The guy scams you with very high prices for low quality goods, shady discounts, and when paying he still puts higher prices than he told you. This store really makes the mall feel unsafe is an absolute scam. This store is very bad for the reputation of the shopping mall and the other stores, which are really very nice. We hope the mall management quickly takes action against this scam.
From the other stores, we can recommend the kind people, quality goods, and good prices. We visited the Intersport for various swimming goods, the supermarket is really great in its offering of foods, drinks, and various beach products. The manicure / pedicure place is clean and the staff is skilled.Written 19 October 2021
- We stayed next door at Iberostar and went down to the beach once - I must say it was more pleasant experience than I anticipated by judging the beach originally by the looks!
For the record: This profile and pictures here refer to Playa de El Bobo (request the change) as the official name and location appear to be. There is a Playa del Bobo on Google Maps too but it appears to be more of a small local business/error a bit further north - Playa de El Bobo is the very first one south from the Iberostar Bouganville & Club Villamar
There are some beach chairs you can rent (we didn't) and the water is pretty calm as it's an artificial cove - the sand gets burning hot during the day so getting into that water was a very welcome sensation!
There is not that much shade in the area, if you don't rent an umbrella, except under few of the trees on the grass - that's actually what I would recommend as it's a nice stop just to talk walk to, absorb the views, sit down and relax and the shade on the grass was perfect.
TIP: there are plenty of restaurants in the area so that's your probably best bet when it comes to restrooms, otherwise I don't recall any along the boardwalk and its many beaches
TIP: also not sure if you drive to this area, I would not, but the parking may be very limited as it's a touristy, hotel heavy type of area of the island after all - but if you are staying near by and can walk here definitely it's a pleasant experience to haveWritten 15 July 2022
- Visited on a cloudy day but really enjoyed the views and general walking experience. Nice to see a natural parkWritten 25 April 2022
- My favourite beach on the island.
Nudists, relaxed environment. Unspoilt, far from the tourism.
Not suitable for families.Written 7 January 2022
- We booked this accommodation on the strength of its location , as it is part of the Puerto Colón marina complex , we booked a first floor studio (350 euros for a week) which was decent but slightly dated , the maid service was good , it had a pool and jacuzzi , all in all this offers excellent value for money in a great location , we have already booked again for JanuaryWritten 11 October 2021
- This just means "Bus station". There are a few different ones, so make sure you are going to the right one. They are well organized, including COVID measuresWritten 13 December 2021
- Very clean and modern. Plenty of varied shops on two levels. Escalators for easy access. Always worth a browseWritten 30 January 2022
- Just stayed up the promenade from here at the RIU hotel, pleasant small shopping complex only had time for a quick look around before the enforced lockdown in tenerife,hopefully get another opportunity in the future.Written 20 March 2020
- Visited on Saturday Afternoon, open till 2pm, open Thursdays as well.
Looking especially for a Football Stadium Birthday Card, & almost straight away found what we were looking for, plus a F1 card & a Dinosaur card, Brilliant all Grandsons sorted in one go.
Still had to look around the rest of the site, about 30-40 minutes.
All the usual stuff on sale, including fakes.
Not as big as Los Cristianos market, but it was nice as not as busy.Written 23 February 2020
- Haven't visited magma from inside (yet) hope that they have some events in "witner" . Did go to Elrow festival though. Very nice, colorful experience.Written 29 August 2018
- Very good massage and a variety of different massages available. I would highly recommend. The staff were friendly and provided a great service.Written 27 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Costa Adeje
- The best day trips from Costa Adeje according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- VIP JEEP TOUR VOLCANO TEIDE DAY, Food & Drinks included!
- 5 hrs. Watching and listening whales and dolphins visiting Los Gigantes
- 5 hour Stargazing and Teide Tour with dinner
- Teide Half Day Tour with Hotel Pick-up and Optional Cable Car Ticket
- Teide National Park Half Day Tour