Fishing Charters & Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We stayed at Barry and Diane's magnificent bed and breakfast. Our room was spacious and had everything you could possibly want. The breakfast was 5 star with homemade jams, biscuits and seasonal produce.
Barry took us out on a windy day but he managed to keep us out of the wind. He's local knowledge was amazing.
Diane made us a beautiful lunch and we continued fishing until 630. They also helped us plan the rest of our holiday, so we didn't miss attractions that we would have without there recommendations. Can't wait to return as
so many of there visitors! We are hooked!Written 7 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friend Ted Mathews and I made arrangement to fish will guide Julian Peters of Mataura Valley Trout Safari. I have fished for years from Alaska to Argentina but Ted had never fly fished. Julian selected a
Winston rod for Ted and expertly tutored him on how to cast. Ted caught a beautiful brown. Julian has an uncanny ability to spot trout. Ted and I had a wonderful and memorable experience fishing the Wiitahuna River with Julian. I highly recommend Julian to anyone interested in fishing for trout in New Zealand.
Carlton E Turner, FL USAWritten 9 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great course in fantastic condition. Very friendly and welcoming membership. Equipment available. Free lessons during daylight saving on Wednesdays at 5.30 pm - just turn up. Fun twilight golf on a Tuesday for teams of 3 to play 9 holes and enjoy a eef and raffles. Members of any other course welcome to join main Saturday competition. Annual Trilogy competition End of November and Gore Classic mid February. Highly recommended.Written 7 October 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Gore
- These places are best for outdoor activities in Gore:See more outdoor activities in Gore on Tripadvisor