Bodies of Water
Top Attractions in Khorfakkan
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was fan to experience the pedal boat ride with my family during our stay in Fujairah. It was summer but the weather is just perfect in the afternoon and we enjoy the Al Rafisah Dam boat riding.Written 27 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic experience, we four 2 adults and 2 kids really enjoyed. The trail is marked and appropriately maintained. Lots of points to rest and to enjoy the views, the weather was perfect.Written 10 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a blast here. There were no crowds which is great considering the present situation. We had a blast. A secret gem in Khorfakan for sure.Written 9 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thank you so much sir adnan. Super enjoy the trip, best driver + photographer + super patient and friendly. Thank you. Til next time!Written 10 March 2022
- It was amazing to see the waterfall just right in front of the road, so we decide to park our car and take a walk from AmphiTheater to Khorfakkan Waterfall which one of the most visited place in Khorfakkan. It's absolutely beautiful!Written 27 June 2022
- This is an extremely beautiful and very well maintained park where families can spend a lovely evening at this very well constructed venueWritten 24 April 2022
- I wanted to find out what diving was all about, so I joined the dhow dive trip over UAE National Day weekend as a snorkeler.
Mohammed and his team were exceptional hosts with fun and friendly personalities. There was an endless supply of excellent food and the event was well planned out and ran smoothly. They are not out to make money off you, all they want to do is give you the best experience.
I needed to leave the trip a bit earlier than the others, and the 7 seas team accommodated my request easily.
I can't wait to complete my open water certification & go on another trip with this team.
No complaints. Well worth the price. I recommend them again and again.Written 3 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Khorfakkan
- The best day trips from Khorfakkan according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- From Dubai to Fujairah: Full Day Tour with Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- East Coast Tour to Fujairah from Dubai
- Khor Fakkan Private Day Tour
- East Coast Tour
- Private East coast UAE Guided Tour