Top Attractions in Costa Teguise
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Nice wide beach with sandy entry when high tide. Some concerns about cleanliness at the hotel end, some water debris. Was put off by local who turned up with 2 dogs and let one crap on the rocks without cleaning it up. Shame as everything else was good.Written 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to chill plenty of bars restaurants, bluebell our fav for nice priced drinks and friendly staff, restaurant’s look good didn’t try many only tapas in corner near arch excellentWritten 26 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this beach, not too busy, the atmosphere was electric as used by locals. At high tide the snorkeling was outstanding, such a variety of fish all around.Written 20 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning views and good information. The displays they did for us were interesting and the reps certainly knew there stuff. I last visited when I was 9 and it was good to come back several years later and see it again.Written 22 June 2022
- An enjoyable visit. Lovely staff. All the aquaria were spotlessly clean and the inhabitants well looked after. My only complaint is that a few of the tanks were quite large but had very few, if any, fish in. It could really do with restocking.Written 21 July 2022
- The two ladies were lovely, taking time to go thru bus schedule with us for various places on the island, circling the names of stops and where to catch the bus on the way back
They couldn’t have been nicer
We found tons of information, well signed and laid out by category
Can’t imagine anything was missing about the island or areaWritten 15 February 2020
- Niente di speciale onestamente, mi aspettavo qualcosa di più originale considerando che questo mercato è presente in tutte le guide di lanzarote. Per noi e' stata un'ottima occasione per visitare Teguise e perderci tra i vicoli dell'antica capitale. se arrivate in auto, parcheggiare costa circa 1,80 euro per tutta la giornata, ma nn fermatevi al primo parcheggio che incontrate soprattutto se avete bambini piccoli, ve ne sono di molto più vicini al centro e allo stesso prezzoWritten 3 May 2022
- Discovered this area on previous trip, lovely beach walk, small sandy beach but rocky access to the water made it a challenge and dangerous.Written 20 July 2022
- Would recommend to go while high tide. But anyway it's a nice beach. Many locals there. No sunloungers!Written 24 July 2020
- Me and my partner went to sv therapies, and they were so lovely.
I had a massage with Vanessa which was amazing and my partner had a sports massage with Steve.
Steve has gone ubove and beyond to help my partner with a trapped nerve, telling us where to go and who to see.
Couldn't be happier with the service they provided and the warm welcome.
You won't be disappointed.Written 11 August 2022
- There were three of us and we booked 3 units in one week. The first lesson (absolute beginner) was not easy but it was so much fun. The instructors just make a great atmosphere and motivate you to keep going. We learned a lot and the people are so nice and fun to be around. Who wants to learn surfing or already can absolute recommendation, it was a great time.Written 3 August 2022
- Couldn’t recommend these guys more! Super friendly, professional and all the equipment was well maintained!
It was my first dive since pre-pandemic so Glyn eased me in and helped shake off any rust!Written 22 June 2022
- This was our third time diving with this dive centre. My brother and I are fairly experienced with over 100 dives each and we find the varied dives offered keep us returning for more. Good dive briefings, equipment and friendly staff are the cornerstones of what they offer. We particularly enjoyed the ‘elevator lava tube’ dive are the wrecks dive at Porta Del Carmen. Fish life around the dives is excellent. We spotted barracuda, rays, groupers, large shoals of sardines, wrasse, trigger fish, angel sharks, sea bream, etc. Overall a great experience and we are already planning to return to dive with them again.Written 25 November 2021
- Great service helpful staff, bikes in excellent condition. Would definitely recommend using these guys.Written 14 May 2022
- I first did this tour 3 years ago and was delighted to return to Lanzarote and repeat it with my partner. Carmen picked us up at our hotel and was full of interesting information about El Jable, the desert area of the island, under threat from sand extraction, hunting and disturbance.
Joachim was our guide for the land rover tour of El Jable, he was informative and an excellent guide, helping us to learn about the archeology of the island as well as the birds and flora and fauna. We were the only clients so had a really personal service.
All the target birds were seen, close views of Houbara Bustard, Stone Curlew (21+!) and Cream Coloured Coursers. The Coursers had recently changed the area they were frequenting but Joachim persisted until we found them, which we really appreciated.
Southern Grey Shrike, Berthelot's Pipit and Lesser Short-toed Lark were frequently seen and we enjoyed the opportunity to see Trumpeter Finch too.
The work being done by Desert Watch/Eco Insider is so valuable to protect and preserve this special place. I would definitely recommend doing a trip with them as a way of supporting this unique habitat.Written 7 December 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Costa Teguise
- The best day trips from Costa Teguise according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Timanfaya & Lanzarote Volcano Experience
- South Lanzarote Tour with Timanfaya Volcano Entrance
- Lanzarote Cesar Manrique
- Walking Tour through La Corona Volcano and Famara Cliff
- Private Luxury Full Day Tour of South of Lanzarote: Hotel or Cruise Port pick-up