Top Attractions in Kardamena
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I love everything about Kardamena and the beach is part of this reason. Lovely water, clean sand and plenty of sun beds! Great place to spend a day or two while in the area.Written 6 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We didn't stay in the parent hotel so had to stay in line & pay for access - but no problems, queues were short & quick
Its not a huge water park but there was enough there to entertain our teenagers for the whole day
Lots of sun-loungers to base yourself on, snack bar for lunch was great.
Watch out for limited taxi service - no problems getting there but there are a limited number of taxi's on the whole of Kos so there was delays trying to get a return taxi. Should be fine if you can pre-book (buses don't run mid-afternoon so that wasn't an option either)
Overall - park was clean & well run - would recommendWritten 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went with Norida definitely the Best!!
Paragliding for the first time with my partner and what a amazing experience.
Felt super safe and enjoyed every moment of the experience 10/10Written 28 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an interesting place to see, it needs to be marked up so you know what you are looking at and also needs the fencing removed and better acces.Written 15 October 2019
- A compact Little museum covering many aspects of life on the island.
Staffed by volunteers, David was very friendly and knowledgeable, it gives a brief insight into the past.
Well worth a visitWritten 16 June 2017
- My favourite place , lots of happy naturists , relaxing in the sun , such a tranquil place to be !! No hassle from anyone , sea is calm , and the drinks at the hut are cold . Would recommend to anyone who likes peace and quiet !!Written 5 September 2021
- It was a pleasure to meet staff at the Arian Dive Centre. I booked onto the Sidemount speciality course for something different to the regular sightseeing thing, and these guys didn’t disappoint. Emilie helped organise my speciality course and Hubert my instructor was fantastic. I can’t rate these guys highly enough and wouldn’t hesitate to dive with them anytime I visit the island of Kos in the future. Thanks again guys.Written 15 August 2022
- Excellent day, excellent hosts…Nice food… It’s a boat trip in the Greek sunshine. And Worth every penny!
Thanks for a great day Kate and Richard…
Hope to do it again
Gavin, Carole, Martha and CharlieWritten 13 August 2022
- Brilliant day trip. Expensive but if you have a birthday / anniversary etc that needs celebrating in style then this is the way to do it. Boat is brilliant. Service great. Locations they take you too were great. The private beach on the Island of Yialli was the highlight.Written 11 August 2022
- By far the best bar in kardemena! the staff are so friendly and inviting and it’s one of those places you feel comfortable in straight away. The drinks are fairly priced and they have such a big drinks and cocktail menu to choose from. You get to request your own songs aswell which is a bonus. If you like indi rock you won’t find a bar better than this one!Written 20 July 2022
- Amazing freshly made vegan food & drinks and continental beers. They also sell locally produced artisanal pasta, dips, vegan crisps etc for all your vegan needs. Lovely, friendly staff and the best playlists in Kardemena.Written 18 August 2022
- I wish this was my local pub! superb, lovely staff who made me feel welcome from the start, multiple screens with multiple games, don't bother drinking anywhere else if you want to watch football in town. We struggled to get a taxi home and a member of the bar family took us home in her own car! honestly could not rate this place any higher!Written 17 August 2022
- Superb massage in a beautiful location which thoroughly sorted my stiff neck and shoulder followed by a refreshing detox smoothie overlooking the stunning private beach. Highly recommended, in fact so much so I have booked my daughter in tomorrow.Written 28 July 2022
- Just come back from a beautiful beach ride at sunset. Monika and her team are amazing and so friendly. Can’t recommend this place enough ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written 12 August 2022
- Excellent cocktails 5 euros each. They are not mean the alcohol either! Music great, staff made you feel very welcome. Thanks Jam. 🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹Written 7 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kardamena
- The best day trips from Kardamena according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Uncharted Escapes: Sunset Safari in Kos
- Kos 4x4 Sunset Safari Adventure by experiences Net
- Kos 4x4 Full-Day Safari Adventure by experiences Net