- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had an amazing experience. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. The chicken run was great fun, the gumboots on the fence are worth a visit on their own, and I drank the best coffee with water boiled in a billy. One thing I would question is the use of Trump as a dummy in the toilet; a less controversial figure might be more appropriate. Trump has a huge following in the US and around the world and this might be off-putting to tourists. To his credit, the guide was able to read moods and there were no ill-feelings on either side. He even helped to find my sister's cellphone after she lost it when we returned to the car, despite being later than closing time. If you want something quirky and a little different, give this a try.Written 20 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A huge thank you to Flash for taking us on the Rotorua Highlights Tour. This guy knows his stuff! Extremely affordable, Bus is very comfortable and has you back onboard your cruise with time to spare. This is our second tour with Flash and will be the only tour operator we go with in Tauranga! Thank you Flash!Written 16 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I used this service once to go to an appoinment in another town from where I Iived as I was unwell and couldnt drive and so ACC paid for it. This was in October 2016 however there is not a tick box on this page that goes back far enough. Without a doubt it was a terrible experience I can only now start to talk about. The person who drove me talked without pause about her dysfunctional personal and family problems - with her son, her partner, her health, her weight gain etc etc etc. It was unbearable!!!!! I almost couldnt bear to get back in the car after my appointment however had no other way to get home as I lived rurally. The driver was not the manager of the company who seemed quite nice on the phone. I would never use them again for fear I would be stuck in the car with that same driver and have to sit through another horrendous episode of her chaotic dysfunctional life. Words alone cannot express how absolutely awful it was.Written 7 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Whakatane
- These places are best for transportation in Whakatane:See more transportation in Whakatane on Tripadvisor