Top Attractions in Offida
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Special church on a special place with special energy. Special thanks to touristic guide Claudia for the great story about this magnificent place.Written 5 November 2019
- We visited this establishment on our trip to Italy this past October. We stopped by to pick up some Ciu' Ciu' wine to take back with us to Canada. We immensly enjoyed tasting the various wines. We were made to feel very welcome and even ended up buying a book: Ciu'Ciu' Una storia di vino nelle Marche, that I totally enjoyed reading. My wife loved this wine ever since on a previous trip, we met the proprietor Francesco Bellini at a restaurant where we both happen to be dining. He came over and introduced himself to us when he recognized we were from Canada, and offered us two bottle of Ciu'Ciu!
So, every trip to Italy will absolutely include a trip to Ciu' Ciu' in Offida. The wine is amazing!Written 12 February 2019
- Small but breathtaking. Special thanks to the guidance lady for leading us through the history and interesting story of this special place.Written 5 November 2019
- Stumbled on this little museum purely by chance, Charming place. Watched a blur of hands making lace before meandering around. Well worth a visit.Written 2 August 2016
- Housing the theater, restaurants and the town's main Catholic Church, this plaza is supposedly built in the shape of a fish and is well worth visiting.Written 5 July 2018
- Offida is known for bobbin lace and the statue of three generations of female lace makers at the entrance to the old town is the best introduction. The small foundation on front adds a calm atmosphere. On our visit a dozen pre schoolers identified with the little girl learning a skill at the knee of her mother and grand mother.Written 2 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Offida