- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- There was no market but there was a very interesting motor slalom event. Cars manoeuvring a tight twisty circuit against the clock. Mind you health and safety precautions were laughable! Ie dangerous. Noisy and smelly but great fun.Written 18 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great market. Lots of gorgeous local food direct from the producers. Get there early for maximum choice and easy of parkingWritten 26 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A wonderful place to stay!
The apartment is a little gem tucked away in a lovely unpretentious and properly Spanish village.
It truly is a 'home from home.' Tim and Tim have thought of everything and couldn't be better hosts. The apartment is stylishly furnished, the kitchen is very well equipped and everywhere is spotlessly clean.
The first floor balcony and the second floor roof terrace with its stunning views are definitely 'the icing on the cake!' The roof terrace is perfect for al fresco breakfasts and the balcony for morning coffee and lunches.
We stayed here as 2 couples and the two bathrooms, one on each level, were very much appreciated.
The village of Jesus Pobre is well-placed for exploring the surrounding area, and only a short drive to the old town of Xabia, the port with its Marina and the beautiful Arenal beach.
I thoroughly recommend it as a place to stay for couples or for families with older children.
We definitely plan to return!
Borrowed from ....Julie and PaulWritten 24 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were wandering around the market and I spotted black pudding empanadas, just had to have one, delicious!Written 27 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We flew all the way to Spain from Bali, Indonesia to see the palace/mosque in Alhambra, but when we showed up (5th of June), the ticket was sold out till the end of June, and they advice me to come back lol
It's not an easy task to come back to Spain for family of 4 with 2 young kids.
Big disappointment, what kind of tourist destinations limit their tickets? And I've been to several of them in my lifetime.
We ended up walking to the limited free area to have a look at the church & museum about 5 mins from the main entrance.
So if you want to go see the full sites of Al-Hambra, better book it in advance through their website, or you can stand in line from 4:30/5:00 AM at the main entrance to get limited daily quota ticket. GOOD LUCK!Written 14 June 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.