- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lots of eye candy! Really fun for children and enjoyable for adults. I was disappointed that the concession stand didn’t have a selection of Chinese food. Gyros at a Chinese festival really?!Written 7 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here on Sunday 2/13/2022. The place is in a strip parking lot so parking was free. Ticket prices were $24 for adults and $20 for kids (age 3+). Kids 3 and under were free. I couldn't find any coupons for discounts. I really feel like the parents should be half priced. The workers were very friendly and energetic. I did my tickets on my phone so they just scanned a QR code for entry but you had the option to print your tickets as well. The wait to get in was minimal. The entry way was nice. There's free candy in every room. The rooms aren't cohesive but oh well. Our favorite room was the rainbow/confetti room and marshmallow pit room. I also enjoyed the room with the paintings. The displays were well executioned. The marshmallow pit - you had to take your shoes off. They have qR code you can scan and several stations where you can have them take your photo and it uploads to a Candytopia gallery for you to access. It took about 1.5 hours to complete the tour. The end was a candy store that had candy, clothing and cute gifts for sale.
1. Free parking
2. Too pricey for the overall experience
3. Great place for small kids
4. Great photo op place for kidsWritten 15 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just Average
I’m a fan of the show but it was too crowded to really enjoy even though they limited the number of people admitted at a given time. It felt like someone was in front of the exhibit you wanted to see or people lined up behind you and you felt rushed. It simply didn’t flow and sadly I can’t recommend.Written 15 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.