Top Attractions in Snoqualmie
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- We were visiting Seattle and decided to visit here to see the falls. While they were pretty, they weren’t anything special. It was a long drive and there really isn’t anything to do other than the falls. We had to park pretty far away and walk to the falls. There was limited parking available closer for a fee but it was full. To get the best viewpoint, you have to walk down quite a few steps, which was not much fun climbing back up. This is not something I would recommend for small children or seniors.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the most eventful experiences for a not so frequent hiker like me. Went up on the new trail, took me more than 3 hours. There were moments during last half mile where I thought of giving up and heading back. But kept going anyways and reached the peak. But ran out of fluids and food, big mistake, I underestimated. To cut the downhike time short, i used old trail, another mistake, it was even more tiring , half way down my body shut down due to lack of fluids and calories. One nice fellow hiker ( I hope he sees this review and responds) on his way helped me and offered me water and pole. I was terribly slow, but was able to make it to the parking lot.
Overall very good hike, the views from the top totally worth it, could spend hours. But respect your body's ability and bring lots of fluids and high calories healthy foods.Written 13 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited on a rainy day just before Christmas. The Santa train was no longer running and everywhere was quiet, so we could just get a flavour, a small glimpse, of what is normally on offer.
The lady in the shop was warm and welcoming - lots of children's train themed books and toys and more serious books for adult train buffs too, plus cards, badges, Christmas tree decorations, tee shirts etc, and we wandered around the old station building - including the hands on display of Brio train sets (couldn't resist a nostalgic play, as our son collected this when small!) - and then out into the yard to look at the old trains parked up.
It was all a bit antique and rusting, but it had its own particular charm and I am sure for young Thomas the Tank fans (or the American equivalents) and their equally train mad parents, an hour or two could be happily wiled away.Written 25 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great spot for anyone local or remote to check out a gorgeous site that is only 1 hour away from Seattle on I-90. It only gets crowded on the gorgeous weather weekends when there is not enough parking for all cars. Be aware of the large potholes and you will need a US forest pass for parking.Written 20 December 2021
- Entertainment was awesome, the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain. The reason I'm giving it three stars is the price, not for the entertainment (they did offer l0 to 20% off for card holders) but the surcharges. Discounted tickets were $31.49 each, a great buy, but there was $5.42 sales Tax, $7.98 Service Fee (when I bought them at the casino prior to the day of the show) and then to add insult to injoyr they had a Box Office Fee or $19.98, a total of $96.36, almost $l00 for an act that started for two tickets at $63.00 Unhappy with the surcharges, totally. On the plus side, the venue is an awesome place to see acts inside.Written 7 April 2022
- We were picking up some dessert from a restaurant across the street and saw this park. We had 2 preschoolers and a toddler in our group and they loved climbing on, and checking out the train cars. What a fun park, especially for train-loving kids. If we had more time, we would have taken a ride on the train that runs through here. The kids loved waving at the passengers as it went by.Written 12 June 2022
- In our case, the wind made the breathtaking factor just a little more literal. That being said, free parking and a genuinely beautiful view when it's clear makes for an amazing place to visit.Written 7 December 2020
- Sarah was amazing. Explained everything very well and was very welcoming along with all of the other staff. Must do spotGreat staff and welcoming, a must do stop if visiting the area. Try the charcuterie board when having a tasting. It makes it all that much betterWritten 28 July 2022
- This was an amazing experience! I purchased this as a gift for my husband’s birthday so we could both go together. We did the 3 day class and every run was more exciting, fun and challenging than the one before it. Great instructions, lunches and beautiful venue. All the attendees quickly became family and we had so much fun together. This is truly a must do if you want to learn more about rally sports or just want to bond with a cherished friend, child or spouse. Loved it!!!Written 4 August 2022
- This place has an awesome patio with lots of seating. Every night there is a different food truck. If the weather sucks, there is plenty of room inside and it’s a great atmosphere. There is a large projector screen inside for sporting events. Great watering hole!Written 9 June 2021
- Finding anywhere to smoke indoors is a challenge especially for a cigar. LIT is well appointed, very nice cigar selection in the walk in humidor and all the high end liquor and beer you could want. All prices are reasonable and the staff couldn't be more accommodating. Nice place to sit and watch a sports game on their wide screen TVs or just to take a break from pounding on the slot machines. 5 stars.Written 22 October 2019
- Walked from the Hampton after checking in for a late lunch. Cute place, entertaining bartender and local patron...both funny as all get out. The only thing I didn’t like was when I asked what was on tap, she just pointed to the taps. Sell the beer, sell the booze...engage. But, other than that the bleu burger was very tasty and it was overall a fun time.Written 18 June 2019
- While walking around town we came across the Wild Hare and walked in. They have several rooms with collectables and not so collectables. I happen to be looking in a glass cabinet and found hand made Damascus sheath knives. One caught my eye and I decided to buy it. The prices were very reasonable for the knives usually they are twice that price when you can find them.Written 2 September 2015
- We had happened by the WM Grassie Winery "home" during the phase 2 opening of the pandemic and the owner Bill Grassie was working outside and waved us up to his driveway and explained that his tasting room just opened in Snoqualmie, WA - which was just a short drive away. We did some more sightseeing, had lunch, and then visited the tasting room. They had outdoor seating, but also indoors, they arranged their wine cases to block off each table creating intimate space to enjoy wine or a tasting. Krista was a great host who was knowledgeable about the wine, vineyards, and Washington wines in general. She was friendly, outgoing, and vibrant. This was a great place to kick off our experiences with Washington state wines. The tasting room had worked with close restaurants nearby that we had tried and were offering 25% off if you showed the restaurant receipt. You can bring food into the tasting room and enjoy a bottle. Wine tasting fees were waived if you purchased a bottle (one bottle waived per tasting fee). We purchased 10 bottles to provide as gifts and to enjoy on our tour of the Olympic NP area over the next week. Returning to Seattle Airport area before departing, we had one more opportunity for a hike nearby and decided to enjoy lunch and another bottle of wine before heading home and were lucky enough that Bill was there working the tasting room. We will definitely be back as the experience was great and the wine was exceptional!Written 14 June 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Snoqualmie
- The best day trips from Snoqualmie according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Snoqualmie Falls and Wineries Tour from Seattle
- Woodinville Wine & Snoqualmie Falls: All-Inclusive Small-Group Tour from Seattle
- BEST Snoqualmie Falls and Leavenworth Day Tour
- Private Tour: Snoqualmie Falls and Woodinville Wineries Day Trip from Seattle
- Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains
- The most popular things to do in Snoqualmie with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Snoqualmie on Tripadvisor