Tours near Greer
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Totally enjoyed the tour and history of the BMW Motorcycle Museum. The attention to detail and the care devoted to the bikes was outstanding. Would encourage all to visit this great museum.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I enjoy coming to this park. Being I visit from out of town I hear my family rave about the local events and weekly happenings that occur at this place. Awesome place in Greer!Written 27 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Granddaughter and I visited a few weeks ago and I must say the update is wonderful. Safe, Clean, and welcoming for kids of all ages. I’m so happy to see my tax dollars at work in this fashion. For the Children. I suggest anyone with children in their lives to visit. 💜Written 21 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to the Power of M exhibit. It was tremendous collection of special cars. The staff are all very knowledgeable ab out the history of each car along with information on the owner also. The people that work there are so friendly and welcoming. This is a must visit location for anyone who loves BMW's or anyone who appreciates fine cars.Written 2 August 2022
- This is an interesting location to view the remains of an old dam used to power a mill from a century ago. Only a few bits of the old mill foundation remain, but a good part of the dam is still there. Does not take long to see it. The historical display of what the place used to look like when active is very worn and hard to see.
A fairly nice dog park is nearby. This is a good place to stop and take a break from driving and give you dog a stretch. Only a couple of picnic tables there, and no rest rooms or port-a-john.Written 24 February 2019
- The produce had a wonderful selection. We got there prior to closing on Saturday evening. It would be better if they stayed a little longer.
Dillard Ice cream was amazing.Written 29 August 2022
- We took a ghost tour in October. It was fascinating to learn about the dark history of the area and town. The museum has some interesting films and artifacts, and a new exhibit featuring the area of the upstate called the Dark Corner. Worth checking out. No onsite parking but there are many public lots nearby.Written 13 October 2023
- The Suber's have been running this mill for generations. It located on a small brook and they still use a water wheel to grind the corn. Good people. You can drop by the mill and buy direct. You will enjoy the visit. If you get lucky during your visit the old water wheel may be running that grinding stone.Written 11 October 2019
- I don't visit Flea Markets as much as I used to, but each time I return to the Barnyard Flea Market, I enjoy the cleanliness and the friendliness of everyone there.Written 26 May 2019
- À place to find local venders, from home grown vegetables, to arts and crafts. You find this it the upper part of the Greer park on Sat AM'sWritten 2 October 2018
- Found this place by Googling local lakes near Greer. My friend and I went. Found a shaded spot at one of the picnic areas. We set out our chairs and had a great lunch. This place is absolutely beautiful. There is a boat ramp, canoe rentals and even restrooms. We will definitely be back if in the area again.Written 4 September 2023
- Downtown Greer Station really does have something for everyone. Beautiful Greer City Park is great for families or anyone wanting to simply relax outside. There is a perfect mix of various retail boutiques, and such a great array of dining options! Highly recommend checking it out.Written 24 January 2020
- I have visited the Escape lounge on numerous occasions particularly on early am flights where I have 15 mins to spend in lounge to grab a coffee and breakfast. The lounge is always clean and the hostess has always been friendly and courteous. I appreciate that.
On my last visit, I had the opportunity to speak with Red, such a lovely young lady. Red was eager to assist with my breakfast and made sure she met my dietary needs. Great job Red!!!Written 24 October 2023
- We visited Greer yesterday and went through some shops on Trade St. This shop is full of different kinds of home/hand made items. We were looking for something handmade for gifts and found it difficult to choose because there were so many! Every nook is well displayed and sometimes I had to just stand still and look to take it all in. The background music was soft, not blaring, and we enjoyed it immensely. We were offered a sample of one of the several goodies to eat. We chose our gifts and were almost reluctant to leave.Written 17 May 2018
- This is a great place to watch the sun set over the South Carolina mountains. This is a beautiful small lake where you can kayak or fish.Written 7 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Greer
Greer Attractions Information
|Saturday 7:37 am|