- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a great time. We stayed at the Marriott after the Red Jacket messed up our reservation.
The Marriott staff were great very helpful. Laura the housekeeper was very friendly.
We had such a good time we extended our stay 1 night. The only negative was the indoor pool was very cold but the kids did not mind.Written 27 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pat showed up promptly, made sure we were well prepared and explained his knowledge of Huntington ravine trail.
After informing him of our experience and goals, we began what was one of my best hikes ever!! We nade excellent time to the top of the headwall and had more than enough time for Nelson crag.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At how hard he work to find us a moose . On this night we seen four moose ,I had a 12 year old granddaughter who only wanted to see a moose on this trip .I like to thank the owner for how hard he work to make this work .We also seen 5 deer on that trip . My granddaughter is still talking about this trip You may not see a moose but it not the owner because he works so hard .Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After hearing so many good things about the Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest during my college years at Saint Michael's College in Vermont I was so excited to finally check off this bucket list festival. I signed up for the Women's Ice Climbing Clinic for those that had previous ice-climbing & rock climbing experience. The guides for our clinic ,Jeni Calzaretta and Kelsey Rex, were so amazing! The group of women in our clinic were wonderful and we all had an absolute blast. We spent the day climbing, taking turns belaying, learning about creating anchors for ice climbing, and best conditions for placing ice screws. I had researched a few different ice climbing programs and participating in the MWV Ice Fest is seriously the best bang for your buck plus being with an incredible community. The clinic price included climbing, renting gear from top brands (shoutout to Rab, Black Diamond, La Sportiva, etc), plus bbq dinner and drink vouchers for Ledge Brewing. It was so fun to spend the day with our own group and then hang out and meet up with everyone else from their clinics back at Ledge Brewing Company. It was so cool to meet people who were local to NH as well as those that flew in for their clinics from locations such as Alaska & parts of Canada. MWV Ice Fest offers so many incredible clinics from mountaineering to ice climbing for beginners to those that are more advanced. I would 10/10 recommend for anyone considering the Ice Fest. We all exchanged info in my group and can't wait to come back next year!Written 8 February 2022
- Jordan helped me step it up a notch this year with the climb up Huntington's en-route to our summit and ski down. Thank you for the laughs, mentorship, and great adventures in the mountains. The skills and experience I've gained with you will help me push deeper and expand my access to technical terrain. See you on the next objective!!Written 14 April 2022
- We enjoyed every minute of our tubing experience. We did a 1 mile float because it was our first time and our kids (7 and 8) have only been in ponds and pools thus far. The staff were all fantastic and genuinely seemed to love being there. The communication from the company was excellent. I was very well prepared for our float because of their helpful emails. We had a great time stopping in different spots to swim and explore. The pace was perfect. Some tips I have now that we’ve finished are: I would highly recommend reserving a cooler tube for drinks (adult or otherwise 😆) and adults should ask for the open bottom tubes. It comes in handy when someone needs to pull the group in shallow areas and wants a quick and graceful way back on their tube.Written 25 July 2022
- Must do tour if your interested in seeing Moose up close and personal. 2 hr total tour in comfortable van with large windows for viewing. Never left the comfort of the van / Dan gave through educational narrative of the area history moose habitat and video during ride. We saw 6 Moose within 50 feet of the van and took some great picsWritten 27 May 2018
- A buddy and I had a great time fishing the Androscroggin with Nate Hill. Really an epic day with too many fish to count.
Nate was an excellent guide. He knew the river exceptionally well, he knew the right set-up and technique, he tied great flies for us to use, his gear was high quality, and he knew his entomology. Beyond all that, he was engaging and really pleasant person to spend 9 hours with. I highly recommend using Nate as a fishing guide in New Hampshire.Written 8 September 2019
- We were making a flying visit to North Conway on a packed trip based in boston and found Four Notch Tours whilst researching foliage tours in New Hampshire. Dick, the owner, was very helpful when I contacted him via email and answered my many questions and we booked in for a half day foliage tour at the beginning of October as we only had time for an overnight stay.
We were so glad we did! Dick was a great tour guide, suggested an earlier start to avoid some of the major leaf peeping crowds in the area and picked us up directly from the Inn we were staying at. He provided maps of the area covering some of the places he had picked out for our tour and even a guide to the different types of leaves we would see!
The tour covered the Kancamagus Highway, Cathedral ledge, the Albany covered bridge, Sabbaday Falls and finished at Swift River all of which provided great views, amazing photo opportunities and of course spectacular foliage! Dick was a friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide, providing interesting facts and history about the area and locations we visited, even providing some background history using videos on the area too. He gave us enough time to take everything in and take photos as this is what myself and my mum enjoy most but still kept us on schedule so we could make the most of our half day tour.
We were dropped back at our Inn and he even provided us with little pots of home made jam to take away with us too. We all really enjoyed our tour very much and wished we'd had more time to do a full day tour or a couple of days to take in more of the area as I know we barely scratched the surface! We can highly recommend four notch tours and wouldn't hesitate to book another tour if we were ever lucky enough to be back in North Conway in the future, thanks to Four Notch Tours our Mum's special birthday trip was made even more memorable!Written 25 November 2014
- Great if you need a break from shopping. The Good Look Touring Van picks up right at Settler's Green outlet, and returns in an hour. A friendly knowledgable local tourguide provides personal attention and takes us to an amazing vista. (Cathedral Ledge, with views of a rockclimber without scaling the mountain ourselves) Bring your camera!Written 18 August 2013
Frequently Asked Questions about North Conway
- These are the best places for adventurous tours in North Conway:See more adventurous tours in North Conway on Tripadvisor