Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice pathway along the Yellowstone River for a stroll. Plenty of benches to stop and admire the view. Big park if you bring kids along.Written 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience. Wonderful curator - welcoming and interesting. (Gave us lots of tips for places to visit in Montana.) The museum gives a great historical background to the area. We loved it!Written 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Four of us hiked this trail mid-morning on Wednesday, 7/26, while staying in the Paradise Valley area. It was a beautiful morning; lower-60's and sunny. For anyone that hikes, this would be considered an easy trail to the lower fall, but for those who don't it would be a moderate. The trailhead had a post that a bear had been spotted the day before, but there were plenty of people on the trail (wouldn't call it crowded at all though) and no scat was seen on our hike; but still bring your bear spray. The trail travels through the woods and can be a bit rocky at times. As another reviewer mentioned, there is one point where you have to walk on rocks across about an 8'-10' wide stream, but it wasn't bad. It's about 40-45 minutes up to the lower fall. At the lower fall there's a little bridge across the stream where the trail continues on to the upper fall and out to the Pike Creek Lake. Be aware that the ~ 1/4 mile hike to the upper fall is pretty steep and a bit more strenuous than what you had to the lower fall, but it was definitely worth it in my opinion! Total hike to the upper fall and back was around 2 hours. Pretty good sized area for parking. Beautiful scenery and hike; highly recommend.Written 5 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We loved seeing some of the local history. My 2-year-old daughter had so much fun with some of the interactive parts like the train table and canoe. Our favorite was the caboose!Written 13 April 2023
- Lovely small town, with small town charm. Quaint walking streets with plenty of shopping and eating.Written 2 September 2020
- We had a great time just hanging out and enjoying drinks and a little game play. Really nice people hang out here.Written 15 October 2022
- We were fortunate enough to be able to attend music performances 3 times during our stay in beautiful Paradise Valley. It makes me smile just typing about it. What the owners have provided this community is nothing short of generosity and genius. This is a small venue and the up close and personal feel to the whole evening is quite special. They open the barn at 5 so you can arrive early, enjoy foods from a local catering company if you so choose, mingle, enjoy popcorn and settle in. They do allow you to bring in your choice of beverages as availability on site is limited to soft drinks and water. Now for the best part. The talent they bring in is varied, often very well known and truly appreciate the opportunity to perform in such a special place. The entire back of the building and one large overhead type door is open allowing everyone to enjoy the stunning vistas. Thank you to the owners and to this community for sharing yet another exceptional aspect of like here in Paradise Valley. We can’t wait for next summer!Written 10 August 2019
- Chatham's lithographs are as beautiful as any I've seen, but they don't stay that way. I have purchased over a dozen of Chatham lithographs, framed them using the highest conservation standards including UV blocking museum glass, and watched them deteriorate in the matter of years. The problem is that the colors (dyes) are unstable, even when exposed to indirect ambient light at home. This results in the loss of certain colors, and the intensification of other colors that emerge. With three of my Chatham lithographs (currently selling for ~$20,000 from Chatham) all the subtle tones were lost and the dominant color of a bright sky blue emerged. The result is devastating. The original beauty is lost and they have little or no re-sale value. Rather than increasing hugely in value, as indicated by Chatham's own pricing, the discoloration renders them worthless. Look and enjoy, but don't buy.Written 15 July 2011
- Wash your problems away and see the hilarious comedy " Art" at the Blue Slipper Theater in Livingston . Director Rebecca Ruhd excellently directs her husband, Dale Ruhd,John Henry Hazeltine and Jim Baskett This production runs three weeks and there is a funny twist the actors switch roles each week Call the Slipper to reserve your seats. This is one comedy you do not want to miss. The dates for the play are 6/21&622,6-28/29 and 7/5/7-6 No intermission If you need a laugh, this production will be just what you want to see. Nine of 10 doctors recommend " Art " at the Blue SlipperWritten 22 June 2019
- Our doggo loved this place. It’s not an off leash dog park, but everyone takes their dogs off. As long as your dog is under control, it’s not a problem. You can throw a ball or let them in the water. Plenty of dog waste stations and they make it a safe area.Written 26 November 2018
- Highly recommend that you take time to visit K Potter Fine Art if you are in Livingston area. Beautiful, vibrant paintings for sale at fair prices.Written 4 October 2017
- We had a pleasant time enjoying the beer and also the food from the Fiesta En Jalisco restaurant next door. The brewpub menu has a subset of their menu that you can order from them, or order from the full menu next door and they will bring it to you.Written 28 August 2022
- Been a member and love being at the ranch with Dennis , Benton and oll the others especially member friendsWritten 19 September 2017
- Great productions! Very relaxing and inviting atmosphere. You can feel the hard work put into all the shows.Written 21 October 2019
- The bridge is located just east of town and gets its name from the KPRK Radio station. The bridge is part of the local history and there is a bit of information on how it fits in at the Myer's River View Trail head. While the bridge itself is not particularly noteworthy, the views of the Yellowstone River and Absaroka Mountains are worth going for. The bridge has a pedestrian walkway making it safe to cross on foot and enjoy the view from changing perspectives. This is easily tied into the Myer's River View Trail as they share a parking lot. It is free.Written 31 May 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Livingston
- The best outdoor activities in Livingston according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Livingston on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Livingston according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Yellowstone Wildlife Safari from Paradise Valley
- Private Yellowstone Winter Safari from Paradise Valley
- Private Best of Yellowstone Tour from Paradise Valley
Livingston Attractions Information
|Sunday 11:54 pm|