- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Long, wide beach with plenty of parking and bathroom and outdoor shower facilities. For those familiar think Galveston, Texas…not white fine sand and crystal clear water but our 18 month old grandchild had a blast sitting at the shoreline, splashing and digging holes. Very accessible and close to the city so super convenient if looking for a beach fix. Note we were there on the fourth Thursday of the month and for whatever reason they clean the street from 12-3 and will tow your vehicle if you are parked in the parking spaces adjacent to the beach so park across the street if u don’t want to get towed. Get the lobster roll at Kelly’s u won’t be sorry you did!!Written 1 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I go to this
mall often. Market Basket is the big draw it is busy pretty much all the time. I go to Price Rite as well because if you're willing to take your time and look around there are some really good deals to be had. For example the past two weeks they've had salmon fillets for 699 a pound and everybody else has been 899 and up. I bought a few packages and it has been good quality. With Price right you will need to bag your own groceries so it's best to bring your own otherwise they charge $0.17 to buy a plastic bag from them.
There are no high end stores in this mall but the Burlington store has just about everything you could think of. I like their linen section as well as the cosmetics and beauty supplies at the front of the store.
Close can be hit or miss depending on what you're looking for. Food runs the gamut from the Pizzeria Uno which is a sit-down restaurant that has a bar fast food of Taco Bell and McDonald's both of which are good. Yutaka has an excellent Buffet but currently they're unable to offer it because of the cold situation so you can just order off the menu. Hope they bring the buffet back at some point because it was excellent. The Pearle Vision is good and seems to be less crowded and has better hours than some of the other Pearls in the area. Then there are other miscellaneous stores that you'd expect to see: Sally Beauty CVS Dollar General, laundromat and a Cost Cutters hair salon.
You can get a lot of things done in one trip to this particular Mall. Parking in front of the grocery stores can be a bit of a zoo so you have to be very careful when navigating around that area.
Written 23 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good food and excellent reclining seats. Enjoyment watching a movie
plenty of parking. clean environmentWritten 29 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ben is an awesome instructor and very dedicated to the sport and doing it safely. He had me on the board the first day and able to get up and out of the water. Highly recommended experience. I spent the whole next day at work obsessing about when the next time I could get out. His instruction was spot on and taught me everything I need to get out on the water on my own. A great way to spend a day and super fun. Ben is a great ambassador for the sport and very safety focused.Written 8 July 2019
- Mr. C's car service worked perfectly for our family. We were visiting Boston and needed a driver to take us to/from Mansfield for a concert at the Xfinity Center. Mr. C went out of his way to go to our Airbnb address a few days early to make sure he knew exactly where it was and how long we would need to get to the concert on time. He provided excellent service that was prompt and safe (in a newer, clean SUV). There were waters for all of us and he even took us for a little sightseeing after the concert back in Boston to show us where our meeting spot was for a scheduled walking history tour the next morning. I appreciate all his efforts and would highly recommend him.Written 15 June 2018
- we have been using north shore shuttle for years. Making a reservation is easy and they always follow up prior to using them. Their drivers are reliable, knowledgeable and friendly. e will continue to "be driven" by north shore shuttle.Written 5 June 2019
- I ordered a cab to take me to the airport at 6:00 a.m. two days in advance.
at 6:00 the day of my trip I called and they said that no taxi was available and that they were sorry for the inconvenience.
I had to drive myself to the airport and spend $280.00 for Parking!
Thanks for nothing Top Cab.Written 4 January 2020
- Poor Service
Booked a 4 day Ducati rental out of Boston, flew up from NYC for the ride.
Arrived at local dealer for pick up and the rental Ducati had a broken clutch lever, cracked windscreen and bash guards that were literally taped onto the bike. Not the way you want a trip to start.
2 days into the ride NE was hit by Hurricane Henri, my house in NY was flooded and I had to end the trip and return home.
Eagle Rider refused to make any accommodations for the early bike return in Boston. Eagle Rider rep took on a condescending tone on the phone when I called looking for some help sorting the early drop. Had nothing to offer in solving the issues I was having.
Ended up riding to the drop location, visiting a mechanic operating across the street who was able to contact the shop owner and for $40 he took the keys to the bike for return.
Ive been on tours and made rentals from Baja Mexico to Morocco and haven’t ever encountered such poor service in a motorcycle rental company. Complete inability to solve a simple business problem, poor condition of rental equipment. (would have taken an hour to replace the clutch lever, screen and bash guard)
Would not recommend Eagle Rider to anyone in my community.Written 30 August 2021