Top Attractions in Bora Bora
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful place very nice warm and helpful staff. Hotel is perfect for sombody who wants to relax in quiet enviroment with your family. Also very very cleanWritten 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stay at the Intercontinental Thalasso and have the fortune that our over the water bungalow face Mount Otemanu. The views at sunrise and sunset times were beautiful.Written 17 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Lagoonarium is a must-see. Snorkeling there was amazing. There were so many beautiful types of fish and coral- some of them endangered. My husband and I loved that there were many launching points. We also loved the fish feeding. The instructor was so knowledgable; we learned so much!Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- June 2021: Currently closed. Mainly due to Covid - lack of tourist money funding it. The whole of French Polynesia just opened May 1st - they really need us tourists. Please go! Such lovely people and wonderful natural beauty. If you like the color blue, you will love this island.Written 4 June 2021
- A boat ride out to a shallow that is teaming with sharks and rays. The guide will feed them and they are so friendly (rays) and will let you touch their back. Because of the shallow water it is also excellent foe snorkeling where you can see the rays and sharks clearly underwater.Written 9 March 2019
- Whether Catholic or not this church provides centre of town harmony. This is where my son was baptised so it holds a very special spot in our hearts , and you ll understand why when you come and visit, all welcome , its Gods Way!Written 10 June 2022
- The wife and I wanted to do some hiking while in Bora Bora and this seemed to fit the bill. The hike is as challenging as advertised. We took the road by Hina Pearls. Lots of time on all fours because of steepness of the terrain. Multiple ropes to help negotiate the pitch.
The All trails app was crucial for us in terms of not getting lost. Would have been way more challenging without it. We had an awesome time but if you're not in good shape then this probably isn't the best idea. Took us about 2.5 hours up and 2 hours down.Written 30 August 2021
- To see Alain’s work either you have to stay at one of the resorts which exhibit his paintings or you visit his home studio in Vaitape. We were lucky enough to meet him and his partner Karen with an easily arranged appointment (via email). His work is splendid, the photos on the internet do NOT do it justice. When you see a Despert in person, you will fall in love with the work. His techniques for adding texture are the real show-stealers. He mixes enamels and acrylics, and divides canvases in unique ways. He captured my eye and stole my heart. And his backstory! Painting is a second career, he went from zero painting to renowned artist in quite a short time. His work is in collections of the rich and famous and museums. You will want to own a Despert. The visit to the house was a great juxtaposition to the the rest of Bora Bora.Written 17 January 2020
- Located downtown Bora Art Upstairs is , upstairs for thinking , the creativity in this room creates a true artists impression of Bora Bora and its surrounds. Well worth a visit on the red carpet!Written 10 June 2022
- imagine, me having my hideout here and honeymooning everyday till i get a baby...well, just kidding, such paradisiac place is for lovers too.Written 8 April 2016
- Visited as part of a waverunner excursion in Sept. 2016. Amazing artwork. Highly recommend making this part of your trip and taking home something precious.Written 17 June 2022
- We met John on out honeymoon at the St Regis and after viewing his artwork we knew we needed something to commemorate such an unbelievable experience. We attended his viewing and the hardest part about working with him was choosing which piece(s) we wanted. Not only were his pricing more than fair but his service far exceeded our expectations. I could write a novel on all the reasons you should work with John and get some of his art in your own home but ill leave you with just do it because you will be more than pleased that you did.
Thanks again for everything John!!!Written 3 November 2021
- Mt trip was great my girlfriend and i love it.. we plan on going back really soon and staying longer this time.Written 9 September 2015
- the place was very wonderful. many species of aquatic animals are here.site location is good for tourism.Written 30 May 2019
- Difficult and challenging place to reach due to steep access and poor trackways, but worth the effort. Interesting experience and sobering to see in this idylic location the reminants of the old WW2 coastal guns.Written 4 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Bora Bora
- The best day trips from Bora Bora according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bora Bora Catamaran Sailing and Polynesian Motu Lunch
- Reef Discovery Private Full Day Lagoon Tour & Water Lunch
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bora Bora Catamaran Sailing and Circle Island Tour