- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you’re traveling on the W&OD trail, this is a great place to stop for a beverage and a snack. Near Smith Switch in Ashburn, you can have a beer, get your tires pumped, have a seat on the porch and generally cool out.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our first experience with ifly! Our flight instructor Mikey was great! I was very impressed by their ability to help make it a great experience for our niece with special needs!Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great seating that you can pick on your own. Alcoholic beverages served, along with food. You can get a bottomless soda or iced tea for $5, bottomless popcorn for $8. There are several other food items in the price range of $6-12. They do offer some very good food - but it is somewhat expensive. Includes multiple pizzas (also available with Cauliflower Gluten-free Crusts for an extra $3). several delicious burgers and chicken sandwiches, Lump Crab Cakes, Penne and Meatballs, Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs and Fish & Chips.There are 3 brunch items available before 2:00 pm. Along with Shakes (and Adult Shakes), cookies, coffees, and a good selection of bottled and draft beers.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tom was great at responding and helping figure out what I need and worked with me on schedule as well. Did a few days on a section of the C&O Canal trail, Tom also hooked me up with a carrier for my dog (dog came too, not good at running all the miles but loved being towed all the miles).
Great experience, all the credit to Tom for the help and for the fair prices, even when our trip changed dates last minute and he charged me based on what we did as opposed to what we originally rented. Great experience there!Written 13 July 2022
- Ashburn's Starplex 11 is the best movie theater in Ashburn (and I have been to all of them). The seats are comfortable and allows you to recline and watch the movies in a totally relaxed mode; the snack bar area has a very nice selection of goodies; the adult bar is stocked nicely and the service is always good. Also, the bathrooms on both levels are clean and accessible. There are no bad seats in any of the theaters inside the Starplex (except maybe if you are seated directly in the front row). In sum, this is always my first choice for a theater now - and it's very kid friendly. I ONLY go to another one if the movie I want to see is not playing at Starplex.Written 11 February 2020
- I took my daughter there for her 17th birthday, which I mentioned at booking. We had three services with the last being a message. We we surprised that her therapist was a man. I switched with her ofcourse. They offered to reschedule for me for another day. But, what would have been the point. There were other minor miscommunications, which were an annoyance. The relaxation area was tiny. My daughter said she felt rushed. However, I will consider going again to see if it was just an off day.Written 2 May 2018