- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- If you’re traveling on the W&OD trail, this is a great place to stop for a beverage and a snack. Near Smith Switch in Ashburn, you can have a beer, get your tires pumped, have a seat on the porch and generally cool out.Written 6 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Skating rink in Ashburn is great fun for the whole family. I have gone with family and friends, we always have a blast.Written 12 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed our first experience with ifly! Our flight instructor Mikey was great! I was very impressed by their ability to help make it a great experience for our niece with special needs!Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great seating that you can pick on your own. Alcoholic beverages served, along with food. You can get a bottomless soda or iced tea for $5, bottomless popcorn for $8. There are several other food items in the price range of $6-12. They do offer some very good food - but it is somewhat expensive. Includes multiple pizzas (also available with Cauliflower Gluten-free Crusts for an extra $3). several delicious burgers and chicken sandwiches, Lump Crab Cakes, Penne and Meatballs, Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs and Fish & Chips.There are 3 brunch items available before 2:00 pm. Along with Shakes (and Adult Shakes), cookies, coffees, and a good selection of bottled and draft beers.Written 12 February 2020
- Our group had a wonderful time at Topgolf. Excellent service and setting. You don't have to be a golfer to have fun here. The entire group enjoyed themselves. Food and beers were great, a wide variety. Time flies by quickly, the electronic scoring is outstanding. I can highly recommend.Written 17 June 2021
- Best gun shop in NoVA with high end equipment and products. The range is great. But the best part in my opinion is the training at SEG. The instructors are incredibly knowledgable and have real world experience that they help translate to their students. Training is a responsibility for every firearm owner and SEG is the best around. You won't regret taking classes here.Written 23 June 2022
- Ashburn's Starplex 11 is the best movie theater in Ashburn (and I have been to all of them). The seats are comfortable and allows you to recline and watch the movies in a totally relaxed mode; the snack bar area has a very nice selection of goodies; the adult bar is stocked nicely and the service is always good. Also, the bathrooms on both levels are clean and accessible. There are no bad seats in any of the theaters inside the Starplex (except maybe if you are seated directly in the front row). In sum, this is always my first choice for a theater now - and it's very kid friendly. I ONLY go to another one if the movie I want to see is not playing at Starplex.Written 11 February 2020
- I took my daughter there for her 17th birthday, which I mentioned at booking. We had three services with the last being a message. We we surprised that her therapist was a man. I switched with her ofcourse. They offered to reschedule for me for another day. But, what would have been the point. There were other minor miscommunications, which were an annoyance. The relaxation area was tiny. My daughter said she felt rushed. However, I will consider going again to see if it was just an off day.Written 2 May 2018