- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We enjoyed our first experience with ifly! Our flight instructor Mikey was great! I was very impressed by their ability to help make it a great experience for our niece with special needs!Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great seating that you can pick on your own. Alcoholic beverages served, along with food. You can get a bottomless soda or iced tea for $5, bottomless popcorn for $8. There are several other food items in the price range of $6-12. They do offer some very good food - but it is somewhat expensive. Includes multiple pizzas (also available with Cauliflower Gluten-free Crusts for an extra $3). several delicious burgers and chicken sandwiches, Lump Crab Cakes, Penne and Meatballs, Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs and Fish & Chips.There are 3 brunch items available before 2:00 pm. Along with Shakes (and Adult Shakes), cookies, coffees, and a good selection of bottled and draft beers.Written 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our group had a wonderful time at Topgolf. Excellent service and setting. You don't have to be a golfer to have fun here. The entire group enjoyed themselves. Food and beers were great, a wide variety. Time flies by quickly, the electronic scoring is outstanding. I can highly recommend.Written 17 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best gun shop in NoVA with high end equipment and products. The range is great. But the best part in my opinion is the training at SEG. The instructors are incredibly knowledgable and have real world experience that they help translate to their students. Training is a responsibility for every firearm owner and SEG is the best around. You won't regret taking classes here.Written 23 June 2022
- Ashburn's Starplex 11 is the best movie theater in Ashburn (and I have been to all of them). The seats are comfortable and allows you to recline and watch the movies in a totally relaxed mode; the snack bar area has a very nice selection of goodies; the adult bar is stocked nicely and the service is always good. Also, the bathrooms on both levels are clean and accessible. There are no bad seats in any of the theaters inside the Starplex (except maybe if you are seated directly in the front row). In sum, this is always my first choice for a theater now - and it's very kid friendly. I ONLY go to another one if the movie I want to see is not playing at Starplex.Written 11 February 2020
- StageCoach Theatre in Ashburn always puts on a fantastic performance! Get out and enjoy a fun, live performance! I highly recommend checking out a show. I've been to several cabarets, murder mysteries, comedy night and stage productions. The shows are always great with professional actors and wonderful set designs. A perfect date night or evening out with friends!Written 2 May 2022
- We were meeting friends for a night out in One Loudoun and our regular baby sitters weren't available. We had heard great things about Wishing Tree and decided to give it a shot. Our kids are 7 1/2 and 10, a little old for this type of thing, we thought, or at least our 10 year old said.
When you walk up to the door, it's locked if there are kids in there. A surprising, but necessary safety measure. Mary opened the door and was engaging our kids right off the bat! She went over a few rules with us and them and had them playing with in minutes as I filled out the ipad registration. Our kids barely looked up from what they were doing when we waved good bye. Wishing Tree has a cool ID process where they place a matching sticker on your child's back and give you the match for pick up.
We enjoyed dinner and drinks in One Loudoun for 3 hours and returned to pick them up - to hear - "can we come back tomorrow!" They made tons of cool and unique crafts played games and had a great night! Wishing tree even serves healthy snacks to the kids!
They're open 7 days a week and would be super helpful to use during the day for a meeting or doctor appointment...or even shopping sans kids!
We will definitely be back!Written 16 July 2017
- This was our first ever real live escape room game. My oldest daughter (12) played online before and we had the opportunity to play today and we took advantage of it.
We did the bank heist and got stumped! You get 3 hints and after that it's all on you. We had a 12 year old a 9 year old and a 4 year old and I was allowing the kids to try and figure it out and I helped here and there but there was one part half way through that even I couldn't crack.
I think it's a great mind game and recommend it. As far as aesthetics, yea it could probably be improved 100% but otherwise the exercise of going through the problems were great.Written 26 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ashburn
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Ashburn:See more fun & games for children in Ashburn on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking fun & games in Ashburn:See more fun & games for couples in Ashburn on Tripadvisor