- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Love this place . I will be returning . I’ve gone 3 times and it’s the ultimate form of recovery . The staff is amazing and truly care about everyone’s health .Written 15 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I never thought I was picky - but every time I take with me photos of how I want my hair to look, it’s never quite “right.” But then, I never had Mesut do my hair! My previous haircut had been really good, however when the stylist couldn’t get me in, I decided to try Mesut, who had been highly recommended by a friend. Even without showing him any photos, just by describing what I was looking for, Mesut said, “I got it. I got this.” And he did! He was amazing! My hair has never looked - let alone *felt* - so good! I mean *EVER* - and I’m not young! Intelligent conversation, not just hair-dresser drivel - and all while he did the most amazing cut and color. It’s been 2 weeks, and I feel so self-confident. I can do my own hair and it looks pretty close to as good as when I walked out of the Salon. While the Salon was a bit “tricky” for me to find - parking above (near Parrando’s Tex-Mex) was easy and convenient.Written 21 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place was absolutely wonderful!! We went for an Anniversary treat. The massage therapists really helped us to relax and relieve some stress. My husband stayed in the shower way too long because he says it felt so good with all of the body sprays. While he showered I enjoyed a peaceful cup of tea. Afterwards, we went in for our massage!! It was a perfect afternoon!!Written 23 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took my daughter there for her 17th birthday, which I mentioned at booking. We had three services with the last being a message. We we surprised that her therapist was a man. I switched with her ofcourse. They offered to reschedule for me for another day. But, what would have been the point. There were other minor miscommunications, which were an annoyance. The relaxation area was tiny. My daughter said she felt rushed. However, I will consider going again to see if it was just an off day.Written 2 May 2018
- I found this salon to be just OK for the outer DC 'burbs. The haircuts are a step up from Bubbles type places, but not much. I never got past the third haircut with any stylist here. First visit, was a good cut, next one - not-so-much, and the third a disappointment. I haven't tried their other services, although they agressively promoted them to me.Written 23 April 2012