- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We treated our sister to lunch at Tantalus. I have a food allergy, the waiter, chef and all the team where amazing. The lunch was fantastic, so many amazing flavours, presentation incredible, service impeccable, setting was gorgeous. Best lunch experience in a very long time, thank youWritten 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Shed at Te Motu is our absolute favourite. The menu is delightful and the team are a dream - checking in to make sure everything is OK but never intrusive.
We have been here many times over the years and it never fails to delight us.Written 5 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This pioneering winery dates from 1978, making it the oldest winery on the fabled Waiheke, New Zealand's island of wine. The winery overlooks scenic Putiki Bay. The winery was established by the Goldwater family, and it now hosts the University of Auckland Wine Science Centre. This boutique estate makes wonderful wines; it also has great ocean views.Written 4 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Some vineyards are better than others; Mudbrick Vineyard is one of the more up-market destinations on Waiheke the Island of Wine. The vineyard is on a sloping block overlooking Huruki Bay; the gardens are impressive. Mudbrick Vineyard not far from where the ferry pulls in at Matiatia. The wines are very good. A tasting fee is charged, which is refunded when you buy more than a certain value of wine.Written 5 June 2021
- Grant was an absolute legend. The winery tour was a highlight of our trip. The vendors were a delight, and the wines even more so. 10/10 for fun and a great way to see a truly beautiful part of the world. Even if it is full of kiwis. 🤪😂Written 16 March 2020
- We did the Luxury Hen's Wine Tour and it was fabulous! Ananda Tours was amazing to deal with from start to finish! Super accommodating, putting in their best efforts with my additional requests to ensure the day was what we wanted. Our driver and guide, Bill was awesome and we loved everything about the day! The vibe, the food and the wine was fantastic. I can highly recommend Ananda Tours <3Written 16 January 2022
- We had the best time ever!
The instructors were very friendly and made sure that we were all safe. The zip lines all had spectacular views. Overall it was amazing!!Written 28 April 2021
- Wild on is vineyard place with fine food and wine but also activities to help entertain guests or attract more adventure oriented visitors. Both archery range and electronic clay shooting were fun and 30 minutes passed so fast that I was only beginning to have real fun. Meals served with vine weren’t the best I had in my life but nothing too bad either. Worth noting Wild On accommodated our large group of friends on busy weekend despite not having made any reservations so big thumbs up for their customer oriented approach. Great fun!Written 1 August 2022
- Fantastic day out, very well organised immaculately clean vehicle and very knowledgeable host! We tasted some great wines and enjoyed a lovely day out.Written 4 March 2020