- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I’ve done a lot of adventures over the years and, while the physical challenge is always welcome, not all experiences rate as superb. This one does and the difference is Andrew. From initial contact, to final farewells and follow-up email with photos and tips, Andrew doesn’t miss a beat. He’s made for this kind of experience - organised, kind, safety-focused, a great communicator, knowledgeable and fair. But above all else, his personality is perfect for customer-focused adventuring. He’s fun, funny, inclusive and a real gentleman. I had a ball riding the segways and I’m 65. Andrew helped develop confidence and then trusted us to proceed at our own level. What a wonderful evening of riding. I can’t recommend this activity highly enough and would absolutely love to do it again. Beach, hills, vineyards, bush, views and just enough challenge - what a wonderful experience.Written 15 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the best time ever!
The instructors were very friendly and made sure that we were all safe. The zip lines all had spectacular views. Overall it was amazing!!Written 28 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Matt is an absolute legend. Super chill, experienced and put us on the fish right away. Highly recommend this charterWritten 12 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommended. I have been in and out of shop regularly. Adam and Lucy and the other team members are always really helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. However this is the first time I have been on one of the trips. I went on the Kelp Gardeners snorkelling event at Enclosure Bay. Gear and transport to the site provided. Well organised, safe and fun, and also a good cause: the mission is to remove excess kina so you help feed the local community, reduce the incidence of kina barrens and contribute to a marine study, so it's a win-win. The project seems to be working well, as there's so much kelp that at first it was hard to find the kina.
You don't have to be super fit, but it's good for people who are reasonably confident swimmers as you're going up and down in depths around 5 metres for an hour, and there's a wee bit of a swim out through the rocks to the site...about 100m.Written 13 March 2022
- Jonathan welcomed us and gave us maps and interesting things to spot along the way, he was very knowledgeable about the area and sea conditions giving us good advice about how far we should paddle to stay safe and be back in time for our two hour hire. Nine of us headed out around the coast to the right of the wharf and headed to the sea arch which took us over crystal clear water to a wonderful swimming spot. The Kayak's are life jackets are in good condition and instructions covered everything we needed to know to make it a fun activity for all of our group.Written 2 March 2020