- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely amazing ☆☆☆☆☆
We were picked up from the ferry terminal by Evelyn in the Man O' War bus. We were the only ones on the bus so got quite the experience. Evelyn was absolutely lovely and so informative.
Once we got to the vineyard we had a tasting done, can't remember her name but I think she was French and she was so great. Then we sat and watched the world go by whilst drinking some fantastic wine and a delicious platter.
Once we were ready, and after purchasing wine to take home...Evelyn took us back to the ferry terminal. This was only our 2nd time on the island but we have been lucky enough to experience 6 or 7 of the local vineyards and this is definitely a favourite. It is off the beaten track but so worth it. Great day and beautiful place.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Oneroa is a lovely beach that is long and flat... super for a morning or evening walk. Everyone is friendly and says hi!Written 25 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A bit of a bucket list ride for me and it was a wonderful day. I went by myself but it wasn't a problem, Liz is such a lovely friendly patient person and that makes all the difference. She was generous in taking photos, my horse was wonderful, the scenery was stunning and we got to go onto the beach, it was just perfect. Thank you Liz!Written 14 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the best time ever!
The instructors were very friendly and made sure that we were all safe. The zip lines all had spectacular views. Overall it was amazing!!Written 28 April 2021
- Wild on is vineyard place with fine food and wine but also activities to help entertain guests or attract more adventure oriented visitors. Both archery range and electronic clay shooting were fun and 30 minutes passed so fast that I was only beginning to have real fun. Meals served with vine weren’t the best I had in my life but nothing too bad either. Worth noting Wild On accommodated our large group of friends on busy weekend despite not having made any reservations so big thumbs up for their customer oriented approach. Great fun!Written 1 August 2022
- Highly recommended. I have been in and out of shop regularly. Adam and Lucy and the other team members are always really helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. However this is the first time I have been on one of the trips. I went on the Kelp Gardeners snorkelling event at Enclosure Bay. Gear and transport to the site provided. Well organised, safe and fun, and also a good cause: the mission is to remove excess kina so you help feed the local community, reduce the incidence of kina barrens and contribute to a marine study, so it's a win-win. The project seems to be working well, as there's so much kelp that at first it was hard to find the kina.
You don't have to be super fit, but it's good for people who are reasonably confident swimmers as you're going up and down in depths around 5 metres for an hour, and there's a wee bit of a swim out through the rocks to the site...about 100m.Written 13 March 2022
- Jonathan welcomed us and gave us maps and interesting things to spot along the way, he was very knowledgeable about the area and sea conditions giving us good advice about how far we should paddle to stay safe and be back in time for our two hour hire. Nine of us headed out around the coast to the right of the wharf and headed to the sea arch which took us over crystal clear water to a wonderful swimming spot. The Kayak's are life jackets are in good condition and instructions covered everything we needed to know to make it a fun activity for all of our group.Written 2 March 2020
- Awesome day out on the water. Mikey and Chris made it easy and very enjoyable.Everyone caught plenty of fish. Kids had a ball. Highly recommend and will go again.Written 26 January 2022
- Not only are the view's up there from this chunky Unimog ex-defence force 4x4 but this has been one of our favourite Waiheke experiences. A new perspective high above the rugged gravel roads looking across farmland towards the outer Hauraki gulf. Simon has all the kit for fun once we arrived at Man O War bay - he makes a wicked coffee too. Next time i think we would add on the boat trip option which we hear offers a coastal excursion either back or on the way to meeting up with the Unimog.Written 1 March 2018