- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The collection of sculptures at Connells Bay is brilliant. There are plenty to see and the terrain isn't all flat. But you don't even notice that during the trail you're climbing quite high. There are so many wonderful distractions, from the art and also from the natural scenery around the Park. This is a must do on Waiheke, and in Auckland for that matter.
You can add to the delight of the occasion by booking accommodation at their Cottage too.
The art gallery has some wonderful reading material so if you're into learning more about the pieces and art generally allow plenty of time to take it all in.Written 1 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here as part of the art trail walk in Oneroa - it was a great start to some great local art.Written 5 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything neatly arranged and presented and easy to view.
Staff very friendly.
Thanks for the pohutakawa tip, we found it!Written 14 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is a joy to visit! Full of old musical instruments which are mostly in perfect working order. My favourite was the piano which worked by pumping the pedals!! It played the music as if you were a Maestro!!
The lady in attendance gave us a very comprehensive history of the place.. it is maintained on a voluntary basis and relies on donations from visitors.They have recitals there every so often. A very interesting and enjoyable place to visit.Written 8 March 2019
- Was advised to check this gallery out while on Waiheke Island and enjoyed the diversity of the art on display. Was originally interested in making a purchase, although their prices are too exaggerated for what is on offer. Always respectful of the craft of the artists, but also experienced enough to know what is fair for the piece itself.
That aside, yes, worth the visit.Written 6 February 2019