Private Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I took my girlfriends on the Calm Bay ocean swim trek for Valentines day, this was a very special day lead by Naomi, with a gentle ride to the beach and back over farm tracks with spectacular views up and down the coast.
this trek was topped off with the opportunity to take the horses which made for a magical experience, thank you.Written 15 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an a amazing trek this week with Amy and Clayton and their horses - Ernie, Jane and Shadow. Amy was amazing with my 7 year old daughter - with just the right amount of lead rope time but also some time for her to feel like she was riding all by herself. It is clear that Amy and Clayton are very experienced and the love and connection they have with all their horses is amazing to see. We have tried other treks in the area (this is an annual birthday treat for my daughter) but we will no longer be going anywhere but to Tuidale - I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thanks so much Amy + Clayton!
Sandee Stanley + FamilyWritten 8 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I decided to try horse riding while we were on holiday, it was the first time either of us had ridden a horse since childhood, so we presented ourselves as beginners. We were the only ones riding at the time so just had one guide with us. A little bit nervous to start but thoroughly enjoyed it once we got started. Lovely walk through sand dunes and along the beach, then back to the paddocks. Very enjoyable.Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Whangarei
- These places are best for horseback riding tours in Whangarei:See more horseback riding tours in Whangarei on Tripadvisor