4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Bike Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- From the initial enquiry right through the trip itself, Jane was super helpful, responsive, and professional. Simon was also really supportive and friendly, and patiently supported clients with a variety of needs. After our (personal) bikes needed some TLC following a wet day, he was kind enough to come down to the shop and help with some lube and adjustments.
We booked with them to do the Around The Mountains and Lake To Lake trails, and both were spectacular! Stunningly scenic, and challenging (if you're riding conventional bicycles) I would whole-heartedly recommend this company!Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hi, We hired 2 x Magnum Ui5 e bikes and they were fully charged and in good condition. Gemma and Julian are really great and passionate about their local area. This home based buisiness makes it really easy to pick up and drop off and gets you away from the mainstream town tourist hire and puts you in a stress free environment. Julian was most helpful in getting us set up and comfortable. We rode the Lake2Lake trail about half way and then returned.
Would thoughougly recommend this business..Written 26 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our group rented the 3 E bikes that they had for 4 hrs. This was my first time riding an E Bike & I must say I enjoyed the assisted power. We rode from the rental location to the beginning of the track which is by the dam. The track is plenty wide most of the way & paved with a gravel. I was a little Leary at first because I didn’t want to eat it in the gravel...but I did just fine.
When we returned the bikes they were closed but told us just to leave the bikes at the rack..no problem.Written 19 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had received an ill-fitting backpack from Outside Sports in Queenstown. Before going on my second Great Walk, Ian was a real backpack fitting expert & gave me a well-fitting pack.
He said, "this is the original Macpac". The pack was made of canvas. The company started in 1973. So you can forget about the company's ad saying that they have up to date, state of the art backpacks to rent.
But I'm giving 4 stars because Ian was a real lifesaver in terms of at least getting me a pack that fit.Written 26 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Not only are you able to hire equipment that is well maintained you also get great advise on the local areaWritten 4 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.