Bus Services • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Easy ski is a great way to get to Cardrona without the stress of driving. Our driver Laura grew up in the region and her experience and knowledge of the history was very insightful. She made the trip interesting and entertaining. Hotel pick up made the trip very easy and I recommended highly to anyone! If you get Laura as you driver you will also learn about the area which was pretty cool!Written 14 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an excellent service! To get from the airport to the other end of Queenstown for only $1 (under the Government's half price public transport initiative and using a B card) is such amazing value. Then to be able to get out to Arrowtown for only $1as well!
Bus drivers were all friendly and helpful. Buses were clean and modernWritten 12 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I should say I was so lucky coz I lost my shopping bag on the bus no 1 yesterday afternoon when i got off the bus in a hurry. Fortunately, the bus driver handed in my bag to their depot near the Queenstown airport. I really appreciated the bus driver. On the contrary, today when we returned from the Queenstown town centre, we took the bus no 1 again. I pressed the bell button before the bus reached the 88 Frankton road. However, the bus driver didn’t stop the bus and kept going until I yelled at him. We ended up getting off the bus at the next stop. I wouldn’t complain if it was just me coz I am still young. My parents were with me on the bus and we all carried some heavy groceries and they are both 70s. I couldn’t even image this would happen in the beautiful city. It was absolutely a negative impression to me. I would never recommend anyone to take the bus no 1 in Queenstown unless they have to. The bus driver was rude and tried to shirk his responsibility. I would never take bus no 1 in my life. The two stars are purely for the bus diver who helped us to find our lost stuff back.Written 10 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Queenstown
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in Queenstown:
- Private Arrival Transfer: Queenstown Airport to Hotel by Jet Boat
- Private & Exclusive One-Way Transfer Queenstown to Christchurch
- Queenstown to Te Anau Transfer
- These places are best for bus transportation in Queenstown:See more bus transportation in Queenstown on Tripadvisor