- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We stayed here for 3 nights.The staff were all very friendly, polite and personable. The spa facilities were great considering they are complimentary with the stay. The restaurant/bar had amazing views and the hotel itself provided a very relaxed & quiet setting. The water pressure was great and the room was warm (thanks to a few heaters!). We did have an issue on the first morning where the cleaning service hadn't been performed to full extent (we weren't given fresh towels or had body wash placed in the shower) but we spoke to the front desk and this issue was amended straight away so overall very pleased and would definitely stay here again.Written 10 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- As a casual user on holiday I recommend this gym. I went on a Tuesday night and even though the gym was busy I didn't have to wait for the gym equipment I wanted to use. The staff are friendly and helpful. I didn't feel left out and the other gym users were nice. I will go again on my next stay in Queenstown.Written 13 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I joined on my last visit to Frankton. The gym and the classes are excellent. There is a huge range if classes to choose from RPM, Sprint, PUMP, CxWorx, Body Attack to mention a few. The instructors are fab, very knowledgeable and professional, but also motivating and make the classes fun. Andi P, Jenny, Nicola and Poppy and the team are there to help and motivate you. The reception staff are excellent and very helpful and give a real welcome to the centre. The Aqualand is huge with a children’s area, lazy river, slides and a proper pool.
There are tennis courts and great out door facilities. The Cente puts on lots of different events e.g. Mamma Mia which was fantastic. The Centre may get taken for granted at times but it is a super facility, something for everyone just pop in.Written 3 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Queenstown
- These places are best for health/fitness clubs & gyms in Queenstown:See more health/fitness clubs & gyms in Queenstown on Tripadvisor