- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
36 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- the remarkable sweet shop was a great place with lots of different lollies some were from America/USA the shop was a bit crowded though but the lollies were great but they were expensiveWritten 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A treasure trove of beautiful, clean, mostly second hand clothing can be found in here. Clothing is well organised in colour, size and style so it is a pleasure to shop. A great range of women's clothing. As usual, a smaller selection for the guys, but fabulous quality in what is there. Love shopping here.Written 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seeing Tim's artwork is absolutely amazing and seeing it (again) today was an incredible way to finish off our Queenstown holiday.
I'm not usually the kind to visit galleries but Tim Wilson's artwork is just an incredible must-see and leaves you truly mesmerised by it's beauty and true liveliness.Written 20 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 3yo and both adults made our own creations. Staff at the shop was really friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the chilled atmosphere and the creativity.Written 28 March 2022
- Bought so many beautiful things here. A great knowledge of rocks and crystals, so hard to keep to the budget here, everything is so beautiful. I wanted it allWritten 13 May 2022
- Wonderful and friendly staff that had gone out of their way to gift-wrap a present my mom purchased from the shop for my mother in law - free of charge. The shop has beautiful decor with amazing jewellery, homewares, art, and clothing/accessories (which, I for one, would indefinitely visit again when I venture back to Queenstown).
Overall, the shop is aesthetically pleasing with great presentation and organisation. The staff were attentive, kind, and super helpful. Thank you so much to the staff as we really appreciated the kind gesture, kia kaha.Written 2 April 2021
- Brilliant rental experience with Kit, George and the team at Outside Sports Queenstown today! Such friendly, knowledgeable staff who truly engaged my kids and got them set up with ski and snowboarding equipment for our first day of the season. Thanks so much!Written 18 June 2022
- I was looking for a cardigan for my mum. Angela was exceptionally helpful - she emailed me a number of photos with the tape measure across it so I could check on the exact size. We then went into the store on Sunday so I could try it on. Bought it - then my husband found a beautiful lambskin winter coat. Kati was also exceptional with her patience and then her hospitality. Thank you to you all - beautiful customer service.Written 19 October 2020
- What a lovely place to have fabulous meal.
Really great food and the service was superb.
Would love to go againWritten 20 December 2021
- Latest selection of Jamie Kay kids clothing I’ve seen. Amazing and unique furniture. Lovely jewery and gifts. Located at Country Lane with lots of other cute boutique shops and cafe. Great outside garden and kids play area, and goatsWritten 4 August 2022
- Highly recommend this place to buy souvenirs in queenstown..helpful and friendly staff..cheaper than most of the other places around.Written 13 February 2020
- Really enjoyed our time in the sweet shop - the two staff members were friendly and offered us some samples, which were all delicious but we settled on the creme brulee! Yum!!
Would def go back.Written 2 October 2020
- Lovely, modern cellar door with friendly staff and high tech tablet-based cellar and tasting notes. $10 tasting fee for five wines is decent value and the fee gets waved if you buy some wine. Which you will want to do as they are excellent and they even accept American Express for payment.Written 11 October 2020
- Frank's Corner is still open!! But it has moved to beautiful Glenorchy up the road from Queenstown. I loved this shop when I visited 3 years ago and was thrilled to find it again. Truthfully the best I found in NZ. You can find a range of beautiful, elegant, unusual, quirky and fun items - all genuinely made in New Zealand and not mass produced somewhere else. A wide range and affordable. The shop has a great atmosphere and the lady serving is so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.Written 16 May 2022
- We were looking for one particular local artist and had done some googling, so we knew this gallery had some items we wanted to see. The website is informative.
The gallery is rather crowded, which makes it difficult to appreciate some of the works. But the owner is helpful, moving any particular painting around for you to see it in different light.
Good to see all the local works. Yes, we bought a painting, and yes, we will return for another look in this gallery next time we return to Queenstown.Written 23 June 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Queenstown
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gift & speciality shops in Queenstown:See more gift & speciality shops for children in Queenstown on Tripadvisor