Taxis & Shuttles • Private Tours
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours • Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I travel with this company often almost once a month, I always get Gary driving me he is so nice and accommodating! My recent experience I had to extend my trip by a day due to a personal issue Molly was so nice about the situation and actually cared and I thought with such short notice I wouldn't be allowed to change my booking but they were so accommodating and understanding. I'd recommend this company to anyone definitely reliable great customer service! (:Written 7 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such an easy and unforgettable experience! From check-in to arrival at Invercargill Airport, a friendly and efficient process by all! Breathtaking views as we departed Stewart Island and a lovely smooth flight! Definitely recommend Stewart Island Flights!Written 14 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was absolutely amazing 👏
Roffy was such an OG, knowledgeable, down to earth and one safe as dude to be going down the rapids with. It was an experience that you couldn't get anywhere. Beautiful untouched scenery, breathtaking. Super fun and we couldn't stop smiling 😊
Thanks guys, we'll never forget it!Written 14 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Are you looking for a beautiful place to take your family for a holiday? Well you're in luck. Omaui is the perfect place for doing so. At Omaui you can do many different things like going to the Rocky Shore, going to the beach or even walking up Omaui reserve walk. Those are the things I did at Omaui camp.
At Rocky Shore you can do different things like looking at all the shipwrecks, looking for crabs or even just looking for cool stones.
Even though the weather was torrential, we still had a great time exploring at Rocky Shore.
At the beach you could do many different things like playing beach games, relaxing on the beach with your friends or even just having a good old game of rugby with our mates. Those are the things that you might want to do at the beach.
The Omaui reserve walk is enjoyable too because you can observe the surroundings and learn names of different types of plants.
Fun Fact; you can see Stewart Island in the distance at the top of the walking track.
That's why you should go check out Omaui with your family and friends.
Name: Brodie, Age: 11Written 13 November 2022
- We did the Discover Invercargill Tour and the Discover Bluff - Half Day Heritage and Scenic Tour with Lynette, our guide. We thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend these tours.
Lynette has a great manner and explains the details and nuances of the sights very well. She was very accommodating and understanding.Written 12 February 2023
- From the easy booking process and clear instructions on location and payment, through to a brilliant and super relaxing massage (90 min), this was a great experience. Starting by taking me through how the massage would go, I was able to quickly relax and enjoy , a great holiday treat.Written 29 December 2022
- We booked Event Bus for a large group of conference delegates to take us through and around Invercargill.
The Event Bus team were absolutely awesome to work with and I would without question definitely work with them again in the future.Written 29 October 2020
- A short tour around the area, with some chats about the history of the locations and sights.
Guide was a bit slow to begin with but he became more animated as the tour went on.Written 27 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Invercargill
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Invercargill:See more tours for children in Invercargill on Tripadvisor