- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- An on and off rainy day in Invercargill. Only there for 45 minutes, but we could have stayed longer. The building, which is not open reminds me of something out of the Sound of Music. A very good kids play area and a nice 15 minute walk around the gardens. There were quite a few Tui's.Written 7 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Market has very good mixture of stalls. Lots of verity of eateries, mainly asian.
Would have loved to see more market gardening stalls, fresh fish, wild game as this region has plenty to offer.
But come it is a worthy 30 minutes funWritten 13 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tried to find this gallery but it no longer existed, such a pity but I guess it's the times that we live in with covid.Written 13 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Wednesday 2nd May. While we were walking around Invercargill looking at all the old building we came across the City Galley in the former Public Trust Building. A good example of some of the many Heritage Buildings still surviving in Invercargill today.Written 26 August 2018
- Just be prepared to open your wallet as there is a wide selection for temptations and I spent a fortuneWritten 8 November 2021
- This department store has a wide range of high quality goods and offers friendly service to its community. It’s a great place to browse, shop, meet for coffee at Mooch or upstairs at the Copper Kettle.Written 28 December 2019
- Great stuff, great staff, great prices.
Worth the visit here.
I have known this place for last 7 years. Never disappointedWritten 24 June 2020
- My cousins brought me to have a look after I had commented on a beautiful plate on her table. Nice selection and great colours. Staff really helpful and as soon as you see what you like it just done. Will have to pop back in next time I am in Invercargill. Really happy with my plate for my coffee table, its beautiful and have had people ask where I got it.Written 6 December 2020
- This place is great. It has a vast selection of model railway items for anyone interested in the hobby. Also has numerous train sets for kids. Easy to find and has loads of free parking too.Written 22 April 2020
- This gorgeous boutique store is a must visit! So many beautiful treasures from jewellery & gift-ware to home-wares & beautifully crafted furniture. The friendly staff are so helpful and inspiring I can always find the perfect gift for a special occasion or just for myself!Written 12 March 2018