- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I just had massages with Hayley. Not only do we both feel amazingly relaxed, but we both so appreciated Hayley and her professional, kind, relaxed, and lovely demeanor. This was our first time at Pacific Bliss and we will definitely be back. Thank you, Hayley. Was such a pleasure meeting you!Written 25 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am a regular at Erban Spa and always love the service there. I usually have a leg wax and IPL. I also recently enjoyed a massage which was so relaxing.Written 13 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Warm, experienced and attentive staff. A great experience! Shelly is a fantastic masseuse: highly recommend.Written 13 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- After having many thai massages in Thailand and NZ this was the best I have had. My body was aching when I walked In and after an hour massage/stretching left rejuvenated.Written 9 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I tried their couples massage from GrabOne voucher and I can only speak from my experience with Shannon but it’s because of her that I am giving a very satisfactory review. I won’t talk too much about how old the building is, etc etc as I wasn’t there for the view. To be honest my eyes were closed most of the time because of the relaxing massage. Shannon was very professional and explained all the steps to me prior to starting the actual massage which made me more comfortable with her. I was treated with dignity all throughout the experience and she was very gentle and didn’t rush - I really felt that I got my money’s worth. To those who are not used to getting massages or quite shy about being naked in front of a stranger, book with Shannon as I did not feel violated or whatsoever at all. I will definitely book with her again.Written 7 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I dropped into some yin, meditation and dance classes on my visit in Dunedin.
2nd floor yoga was a great place for me to experience a very traditional yoga teaching that focuses on stillness and relaxation. I visited classes with Mahara and she nicely reminds the yogis to find a non-competitive approach. she emphasizes to find your own expression in your asanas without judgement. was the right thing for me since yoga should have a strong education on mindfulness in a time where media tells us to be attractive, succesful and beautiful all the time. it can be so much more than just physical exercise and that's exactly what i found in Maharas classes.
acceptance is the vibe of this lovely studio. there is acceptance the way they welcome us travellers, and I enjoyed the aspect of acceptance for yourself as its taught in Mahars classes.
great as well that they heated the place so well even though it's a huge beautiful classical hall. I needed some warmth in those cold winter days.
the highlight for me were the ecstatic dance on thursdays. I visited some in bali and Queenstown and was stoked to find it in Dunedin as well. such a relief to dance in a non judgemental space and throw my bodyparts around to great music. it definitely makes a difference that Mahara was apparently a professional DJ for quite some years. man, she's mixing good stuff for everybody. killer!
cheers to the studio for a lovely atmosphere and I'll definitely come back!!
Jonathan :-)Written 17 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.