Points of Interest & Landmarks • Arenas & Stadiums
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I was pleasantly surprised about how good this stadium was after hearing lots of complaining about Christchurch not having a decent stadium. Sure it isn't the Cake Tin, but parking was easy, heaps of staff on, seating was good and the food service area was very well set up and the prices were not outrageous (opposite of the Cake Tin!) Will definitely attend more games here.Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Once you figure out parking, this is a great spot to watch the cricket on a proper cricket ground - and it now has lights!
Plenty of space to put your chair on the bank and enjoy the game. Went to an evening game and there was a great activity organised for the kids.
Food and drink is extremely expensive, but no different to any other sports stadium in that respect.Written 16 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went here for Disney on Ice. Scanning bar codes / QR codes to get in was quite slow which wasn't ideal as it was miserable waiting outside. However, inside the venue all good. Easy to find seats which were adequate. Eleveated side view we saw everything clearly. Parking is good and they tried their best to get it moving after the show - a couple more staff to direct some flow would have been useful. Enough vendor stands I thought.Written 22 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Christchurch
- These places are best for arenas & stadiums in Christchurch:See more arenas & stadiums in Christchurch on Tripadvisor