- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was our first stop on our buskers tour and these guys have set a high standard for the rast of the day. Our boys impressed with beers and ladies also that they accodomated us with the best cider i have ever like .. peachy apple cider specially made this year. Great staff!!!!Written 22 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Second visit in 2 years. Visiting city from out of town. Like craft beers and particularly the wheat beer. Last visit staff member was awkward and upset me so much that I walked with just a dozen bottles. Could have bought a lot more but put off. Passing area once more so stopped to re-try place for a Friday night quiet beer. What a disappointment again. Table service okay but no handy list of beers available so had to go back to bar. Ordered 2 drinks & reseated to wait for them. Waited some time & noticing other patrons who arrived after us being served. Looked around for our barman & nowhere to be seen. We left. Never returning here now.Written 25 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We often try out the local brewery’s when we travel. We like Harringtons Beer avalable at the supermarket so were keen to see more so called in for there lunch as it looked amazing on the website. The young girl who seemed to be the only one there was pleasant however some of their beers on tap had run out so we were unable to try. The lunch menu was nothing like i thought and only consisted of bar snacks which we settled to order but they had run out of most items on the menu except nuggets and chips which was not what we were looking for. Overall we will not go back, as we were the only ones there and felt out of place so couldn’t enjoy our beer tasting.Written 20 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.