- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We really enjoyed our day out on e-bikes in the beautiful Marlborough wineries. We zipped around and reached even the more distant tasting rooms with ease on very good e-bikes. Andy was brilliant and picked up our purchases for us. The roads and tracks here make for easy cycling, so this was the perfect option!Written 24 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A friend sent me a few photos from our trip in November last year and made me want to burst into print to send a shout out to Mike and the Beatnick team.
Myself and 3 buddies signed up for a 5 day trip from Blenheim down through the Molesworth station to Hamner for the night, back up through the Rainbow station to Nelson, then Queen Charlotte sounds.
Some amazing scenery, great gravel tracks and hill climbs and river crossings. the 4 of us all rode near new Ducati scramblers.
The bikes handled the rocks and gravel and didnt miss a beat
We stayed at some pretty cool spots and joined a larger group of 10 others
The group got on really well.
I would do this ride again in a heartbeat
I would highly recommend anybody to take a tour organised by Beatnick . They were very safety conscious and thought of every little detail
cheers blairWritten 18 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- John picked us up at our hostel and set us up with bikes and helmets. He gave us a map and helped us figure out our wine tour route and gave us a great recommendation for budget friendly food in the area (super appreciated!). The bikes were in great condition and it was easy to get around to the different wineries. Upon our return we met John's lovely wife and they welcomed us into their beautiful home. On the ride back to the hostel John suggested some restaurants for dinner and even took the long way back to show us exactly where they were. Everything went smoothly, I would highly recommend this bike hire!Written 22 January 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son was staying in Blenheim for a few days and needed his mountain bike fix. We hired a bike for half a day and he was able to find the tracks using the maps supplied by the team. he had a great time.Written 4 September 2019
- I dealt with the incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable owner of the shop, Danijel Duvnjak. He was massively helpful over the phone organising hire of great quality mountainbikes for us. On arrival time was taken to ensure that everything was good, size and shock settings perfect. Even though I changed plans he and his staff were positive friendly and great to deal with. The shop has a great range of quality gear and unusually an out of hours contact number that actually means an awesome customer experience and I can thoroughly recommend to anyone in fact for a cyclist to go to Blenheim and not visit the shop is a crime!Written 3 May 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Blenheim
- These are the best places for couples seeking equipment hire in Blenheim:See more equipment hire for couples in Blenheim on Tripadvisor