- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The gardens in Marlborough are always well tended with flowers of the season but Pollard Park is the jewel in the crown. Always something to see Rhododendrons, Roses, Azalea’s & beds of summer annuals all set with a stream & parkland. Plenty of seating for picnics or duck feeding or just wander & explore. Parking good.Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in a huge group with AATKings, driving through from Blenheim to Hanmer Springs. It was a guided tour around the Marlborough wine region.Written 9 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upton Oaks Garden is nestled in grape region which is hidden behind high hedges. It is a large romantic garden which has been created to harmonise with style.Written 9 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were overnighting in Blenheim and saw this on the way to the motel during the day and the fountain looked great at night. A beautiful memorial for those locals that were lost during the war and a beautifully lit fountain. I imagine the gardens would be worth a visit during the day especially in the summer.Written 10 April 2022
- Nice beach for swimming and a great place to camp - flush toilets and cold showers for $8 per person is good value in overpriced NZ. The beach is great for families with gentle waves and slope, a bit of rubbish spotted on the beach but that was after what had been a very busy weekend.Written 23 February 2021
- Beautiful arts and crafts gallery, amazing pieces by local artists and the dreamiest location right by a vineyard, chocolate factory and gardens. Perfect for buying small gifts too and all staff welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend a visit! :)Written 23 December 2021
- We just did a short walk up to the point and back. The views are lovely. The viewpoint is not as far as the end of the track so you do t have to walk that far to enjoy the best views.Written 20 February 2020
- As far as walks go they really don’t get much better than this. We absolutely loved the walk up to Mt Vernon lookout which took about 1.5 hours (including stopping at top and a couple of breathers on way up) - total distance about 6.5kms. Parked at base and the scenery of surrounding hills, tussocks, kowhai and cabbage trees as we walked was outstanding. Not one piece of litter and evidence suggests a well respected walk which is extremely well cared for. Path is super easy and very safe so even if you’re not the fittest person in the world give it a go you’ll thank yourself for it - a must do in BlenheimWritten 16 September 2020
- Did this as a walk and a run. Fairly flat, but when dry a little uneven. You need to walk through the sewage works first, and it does smell if you are doing the 3hr loop. It is a generous amount of time given. The boat is interesting, buy wheck out the crabs whare in the holes around the bridge.Written 11 January 2022
- Taylor Dam is located on the outskirts of Blenheim and it is the largest earth flood protection structure in New Zealand and a popular Blenheim recreational reserve.Written 9 December 2020
- It is a beautiful drive from Blenheim, surrounded by native bushes and has a long sandy beach. It is a gateway for photography.Written 9 December 2020
- Steady uphill battle through the forest (moderate fitness/hiking ability required), leads you to the 3 Southern Cross mine entrances. Although warning signs are at each mine entrance, entrance is possible and i had no issues.
The lowest level mine is very wet underfoot, while the middle and upper levels are still wet they are much less so.
Further up the track leads to great views back over the valley and further again views of the Marlborough Sounds. With a steep descent down to Linkwater.
Definitely worth the visit, for a good day trip.Written 13 July 2018
- Harling Park is located in Blenheim and it is a lovely Japanese style park in a huge area. Tranquil Japanese garden for photography and walking.Written 9 December 2020
- Interesting side trip of SH63, with boat ramp and cute shady camping area for self-contained campervans at one end.
Peaceful and idyllic when waterskiers aren't practicing.
Toilets onsite.Written 13 June 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Blenheim
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Blenheim:
- Self-Guided Biking Wine Tour (full day) in the Marlborough Region.
- Half-Day Marlborough Gourmet Tasting Tour from Blenheim
- 7 Day - South Island Tour (All inclusive)
- 11 day - South Island Tour (All inclusive)
- 14 Day South Island Grand Adventure Tour (Small Group & Carbon Neutral)
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & parks in Blenheim:See more nature & parks for children in Blenheim on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking nature & parks in Blenheim:See more nature & parks for groups in Blenheim on Tripadvisor