Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful arts and crafts gallery, amazing pieces by local artists and the dreamiest location right by a vineyard, chocolate factory and gardens. Perfect for buying small gifts too and all staff welcoming and friendly. Highly recommend a visit! :)Written 23 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fran Maguire is not only a great potter but a true artist. Her work is inspiring. She has traditional functional ware that is beautiful and colorful, but she also has art pottery that is innovative and amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed our visit.Written 18 February 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Blenheim isn't all vineyards, there are other aspects to this place too. We really enjoyed our visit here to this small but interesting gallery in the centre of town. There is a feature about the commemorations of the arrival of the European settlers and some of the many issues this raises especially from a Māori perspective. The exhibition features some stunning short films (it would be even better with some seating to watch these from).
The small shop is excellent too.Written 4 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The gallery is newish it appears and there was some good art around the walls. the second room had the landscapes large and empowering. I enjoyed a oil paining of when dancing when you moved back you could almost see the motion within this photo. Well worth a visit.Written 20 October 2016